Lu Xiaogong's eyes flickered, this time he finally didn't evade the question, but gave an exact time.

"Tonight, but have you made arrangements for Jing'er and his mother?"

"Tonight? Are you sure?" Su Mingyi was overjoyed, he could finally bring this man back to his place instead of Put him here to be bullied by others.

As for Shu Yufu, it's fine to knock people out and take them away when the time comes, but she can no longer live with the person she loves. When he arrived in Yanzhou, he found a suitable house, put her down, and arranged a few men with good looks and gentle personalities for her to go there. Arrange some protectors for her, and give her some money. It's up to her to live her life in the future.

This can be regarded as the best of his benevolence, because she gave birth to an offspring for his eldest brother.

But he resolutely does not allow her to continue spying on his sweetheart.

As for Jing Er, when the time comes, he will bring her to him and raise her personally. The sister-in-law is no longer the gentle and dignified woman

she used to be.

"Well, what? Don't tell me you're not ready?" Lu Xiaogong asked back.

"No, I've been prepared for a long time, and we can leave at any time. Isn't it because I've tortured you for so long and you didn't agree, but this time I suddenly let go, and I can't react." Su Mingyi smiled brightly for two times Voice.

A long time ago, Su Mingyi asked the hidden guards in Qingzhou City to start preparations. Because he was afraid that something would go wrong halfway, An Yi went back to the Demon Cult's lair and mobilized many people.

Still the same sentence, as long as Brother Lu agrees, they can leave Qingzhou City at any time.

Is he the masochistic type? How come others treat him with kindness?

Wasn't it because the original owner's younger sister, Lin Qingyue, got married that it took so long? This Lin Qingyue has already married, so he will stay here to obstruct other people's eyes?

He's not an idiot, he just makes himself uncomfortable.

Lu Xiaogong rolled his eyes at him angrily, and continued to greet his guests.

Su Mingyi shyly followed behind him to help.

Time passed by, the sun gradually set to the west, and night began to fall. The guests who came to drink the wedding wine also left one by one. Basically gone.

Lu Xiaogong took Su Mingyi back to his yard, and after taking a bath, he said to him, "Let's go, let's leave." "Are

you leaving like this? You don't bring anything?" Su Mingyi looked him up and down, his face full of doubts . Except for the clothes he was wearing, Lu Xiaogong didn't even have any baggage on him.

"Well, just leave like this. If you are reluctant to leave, then we will stay." Lu Xiaogong straightened his sleeves and suggested as if casually.

It wasn't his stuff in the first place, so why did you take it? As the leader of the Demon Cult, does the male lead want anything? It is absolutely impossible for the family property to be worse than that of Wuying Villa.

"That's not what I meant." Su Mingyi quickly explained, "I just think that you've worked so hard recently, it seems a bit of a disadvantage not to take anything." "

You're right." Lu Xiaogong thought about it, at least he kept the original owner's Parents, they saved his younger sister and the entire Wuying Villa, so they should get something.