Chapter 16.5 / Making up

Start from the beginning

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" Dazai replied with a chuckle.

"Damnit because I'll kill you if you make me wait!" Chuuya said, his voice cracking slightly as he felt Dazai's hand return to his bulge.

"I know you couldn't do that, but I'm feeling nice tonight." Dazai said. His voice was low and soothing. Something that made Chuuya feel like there wasn't a stress in the world.

Dazai soon hooked his finger around Chuuya's belt loop, giving him the eyes waiting for permission before he continued.

The second Chuuya nodded the pants were off, Dazai too not wanting to waste a single second.

"F-fuck- Dazai come on." Chuuya said, the feeling of Dazai's hand palming him through his, now wet, boxers sending him into a frenzy. He didn't want this slow burn, he was desperate, needy, excited.

He needed it now.

"Patience is key chibi, now relax." Dazai said, his hand adding slightly more pressure as he palmed his desperate lover.

Chuuya growled at the name, though that growl quickly turned into a choked moan at the new sensation. "I-I- I hate you."

"I love you too idiot.~"

--

After a few minutes of this slow build of anticipation, Dazai soon took the last layer of clothing restricting Chuuya away.

Chuuya's mind racing with the words "yes, finally." As he moaned at the sensation of the air around his now released manhood.

Dazai was now unzipping his own pants, his own bulge being way more prominent now that a layer of clothing was discarded.

Chuuya almost moaned just from the sight of it, his throat already feeling a lump at the idea of it in his mouth.

"What's that face for?~" Dazai said with a sly tone. The answer was obvious, but he wanted Chuuya to say it.

"It's nothing...." Chuuya said, his gaze averting from his lover in embarrassment.

"Nothing? I'm disappointed I thought you'd have a better reaction then this." Dazai said, a fake pout on his face as he turned away from Chuuya.

"Damnit shut up and get over here." Chuuya said, grabbing ahold of Dazai's hand as he dragged him back to the bed.

Chuuya was even more desperate now, so any teasing or stalling wasn't going to slide.

"May I?" Chuuya said, his hand and mouth just inches away from Dazai's member.

"Even if you wanted to, you cant, it's nothing remember?~"

"Stop being a smartass and say yes or no." Chuuya said, a slight chuckle escaping his lips as he waited for Dazai's serious answer.

"Yes, yes you may Chibi."

And like that Chuuya's mouth was on Dazai's member, his right hand gripping the base.

Dazai let out a soft moan, his eyes fluttering shut as he gripped the sheet.

Chuuya was making good work, taking in more and more of Dazai's size each time he went down. Each stroke giving Chuuya more and more confidence.

Chuuya could feel Dazai tense beneath him, his body shifting as he moved to prop himself up on his elbows.

"Fuck Chuuya~ If I knew y-you'd be this good I'd have had you do this s-sooner." Dazai said through choked words. The back of his hand now covering his mouth as he watches his lover work.