✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑﹚

Soon the angry blond reached the location. He got down from his bike and directly went to the small tenant house and started to ring the calling bell rather aggressively. He kept on ringing it but no response. "AHHHH, BLOODY HELL! WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING?!"

Suddenly, "Cursing at an empty house won't open the door, you know, mister?" Someone from behind with a deep yet soothing voice said. Jeongguk, with a pissed-off look, turned around only to have his eyes glued to the person.

It was a male of about 23 years with light silver hair and almond eyes with specs on. The male was wearing a light blue sweater with a check shirt underneath along with khaki pants, his hands holding a camera.

As Jeongguk's gaze fell on the camera, he came out of his daze as his expression turned into a furious one and without any warning, he grabbed the male's collar and slammed him on the door. "So you are that motherfucker who clicked my photo and posted it. Huh?!" The blond cursed out.

The male, whom we could assume as Kim Taehyung, was shocked. He could not comprehend why the gorgeous blond with his right hand inked with patterns; having piercings all over his ears and one on his lips; with a black t-shirt underneath a leather jacket suiting well his tight jeans, decided to pin him against the door and ask that question with a bad word in it.

"I f-word no one's mother, mister. And I don't even know which photo you are talking about. Kindly leave my collar, please." The male pointed out and answered truthfully with a hint of fear in his voice.

Jeongguk felt like ripping off the male's tongue for having the audacity to talk back and also for denying his act. However, for some odd reason, he decided to play it off cool, because the other male still had his photographs. Thus, he kept his anger issues aside for that moment and asked out with gritted teeth, "Aren't you Kim Taehyung, the part-time photographer?"

"Omo, Omo, Omo! Yes, that's me! Why? Did you see my photographs and liked them? Do you want me to take your photographs or something?" Taehyung kept on blabbering, being so excited while having a big smile on his face. He was a part-time photographer with very little income. Thus, someone looking for him for his photography just made him so happy.

The blond was then sure that the human in front was indeed a crazy human and did not have any knowledge of the mafia's son. Otherwise, who would have the mind to talk back, get excited, and not have any little fear of getting killed while being in the hold of a future gangster leader?

Yet the blond could not bring himself to do anything to the male, he felt a strong feeling stopping him from doing any harm to the silver-haired male. And he did not know why and he certainly did not like it when he was unable to get what he wanted or needed to know.

Thus, suppressing every other feeling, the only feeling that came was anger and he again spat out, "No, you bastard! I have come to rip your head off from your body. How dare you click my photo without my permission and post it on social media?! Don't you know it's a crime?" It was ironic how a criminal's son was talking about crime like that.

Taehyung did not care about the accusations but the curses the pretty male was using. The silver-haired male was a great disliker of curses. "Don't you think for a pretty and handsome guy like you, you curse a lot, mister? And about your photographs, I don't even know or saw you before now? How can you accuse me like that?!"

Though the words seemed quite confident and bold, Taehyung was being anything but that. It sounded more like a whine than confidence. Surely, the male wanted to sound confident but his hesitancy and shy nature made it sound otherwise.

A huge part of Jeongguk really wanted to kill the male right then and there for teaching him manners and calling him pretty. However, a slight part, a very tiny part of him just wanted to scope the male in arms and coo at him for being so adorably complaining.