✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒﹚

Punches after punch, and yet another punching bag torn apart. It was the third punching bag Jeongguk destroyed that day. He was sweating as hell as the sweat was dripping from every part of his body, glistening the tattoos on his hands and his toned body; his knuckles became bloody as he was punching for the last few hours. He was venting all his anger by doing so as he recalled every word of Taehyung, which repeatedly played in his mind.

How could the silver-haired male insult him like that? How could he taunt the blond? What was he, huh?! Just a mere part-time photographer! That too without much growth. And he had the audacity to say that he had no manners? Well, the male was right though, but would Jeongguk ever agree to that? No. And what he said? They would find a better face for their shoot? Better face? Chuckles to that! He could not even find anyone who was even near the beauty of the blond.

Yes, Jeongguk knew he was being arrogant about his looks and for thinking all that, but duh! It hurt his ego and feelings. He finally stopped and called out to Namjoon, who in a few minutes arrived.

"Kim Taehyung, find out every single thing about this person and I want that in my hands within the next hour. Got my point?!" Jeongguk ordered the older male who sighed before nodding and leaving the room; thinking about whose life was at stake next.

Exactly after an hour, all the information of the said male was at the table of the blond, who was keenly observing all the things written on the file.

"Kim Taehyung, 23 years old. An arts graduate, part-time photographer; trying for Luna Galleries. Parents left at a young age. . ." Jeongguk's voice lowered as he read the last information; he felt somewhat bad but soon shrugged it off when he heard Yoongi speaking.

"Why do you want to know about this boy? Anything special? Or what deeds he did?" The ginger-headed male asked, not understanding why the blond came back home without doing any harm to the male and then asked for his information.

"He insulted me and my beauty. He said he would find someone more pretty than me for his shoots. Can you imagine? More pretty than me?!" Jeongguk chuckled dryly while saying so. That indeed shocked the three males present there.

"Since when you cared about you being pretty? Thought you hated people calling you pretty?" Yoongi could not help but blurt out.

"Exactly, you consider yourself smart and handsome, not pretty or beautiful. So what happened now?!" Hoseok piped in. And indeed, Jeongguk fell into thoughts about why he was so hyped up about someone calling him not pretty enough rather than the fact that they dared to call him pretty. He went silent hearing the older males.

"Whatever. I don't care about that now. Now all I want is to teach him a lesson. Namjoon, call Luna Galleries and offer them a new model for their next project along with Kim Taehyung as the photographer." The blond ordered the purple-haired male while going away from the room.

"But who is going to be the model? We don't recruit models, young master!" The male asked.

"Oh yeah, tell them, it's Model Jeon Jeongguk!" With that, the blond went out of the room, leaving the males who were astonished at their young master.

On the other side, Taehyung was also thinking about the gangster's son he encountered. He felt bad for screaming at the younger male as well and also for taunting him regarding his rough behavior again and again. The younger one might have reasons to behave like that. Moreover, they even violated his privacy, of course, the blond might be upset and angry about that.

The silver-haired male sighed, "I should apologize once I meet him again. But it's true though that he is rude. But he is also very pretty and cute like an angel. Then why is behavior so rude? Uffie, I hope that he gets someone who can bring the true angel out of him with their love and care. I really pray for him." With that being said, Taehyung drifted off to his dreamland.

On one side Jeongguk was planning to make the photographer's life hell and on the other side, Taehyung was praying for a good human in the blond's life. Unknown to each of them, they were going to be each other's missing pieces; for whom Jeongguk would turn everything upside down, and Taehyung was the one who was going to bring the good out of the young gangster.

The next day Taehyung was woken up by Sungjae jumping on him and yelling, "Tae, Tae, Tae! Wake up, wake up! You would not believe what happened!"

"Ouch! Jae-ah, get down from me. Or else, I would never know what happened!" The silver-haired male groaned as the other get off him. "Now say what happened?" The male asked.

"LUNA GALLERIES FINALLY ACCEPTED YOU!" Sungjae yelled out, making Taehyung lose all his sleep as his eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT?! Are you sure?! Look, Jae, it's not time for a joke!" The photographer was unable to believe the news.

"Nope, Tae. See this!" With that, Sungjae showed him the confirmation email on his phone which was sent by the gallery.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe it, Jae-ah! Finally, my dream place! WOAH!" Taehyung finally let the news settle in his mind as he was overwhelmed with the confirmation. He was trying for the said gallery for the past three-five months.

"Yes, yes, yes! Finally, your dream would come true! I am so happy for you, Tae!" His friend slash assistant expressed and hugged him in delight.

"But, how come they accept it now, huh? They kept us hanging for so long and now all of a sudden they accepted. It's kinda sus!" Taehyung could not help but express.

"Aish, Tae-ah! Stop overthinking! They must now realize how talented you are. Also, they are a well-known gallery so they are always busy with other stuff. Anyways, what matters is that they finally accepted you! Now, let's get ready and go to the gallery. Come on, fast!" With that, Sungjae ushered the photographer to the washroom. Taehyung agreed with his friend and soon went to freshen up to get ready for the gallery.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum, there you go another part of this story. From now, I would try to at least update this story once a week. Hope you stay with me through the journey of this one. Hope you liked and enjoyed the chapter. Do vote and comment your thoughts down. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez.

- Wolfin.