Ch 16: Fun at the Festival

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Wait a minute?*frantically patting around her outfit, panicking* No, no, no, no!

Me:*laughs* Good to see you, Ruby.

Ruby:*takes the wallet back from her friend and puts it away* Oh! Thank you, sir! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst!*slouches as she says this*

Yang: What's up, Cap?

Me: Just left the stadium after seeing your amazing fight. You guys were good. Remember, even the people in the New Menagerie, NATO and SATO are watching too.

Ruby:*blushing and mumbling* Oh, shut your-wait? JUST GOOD?!

Blake:*over Ruby's incoherent ranting* I heard your unit is also here. Right?

Me: Yeah. But it's manly the marines doing the patrols and guarding.*to Ruby* And remember Ruby, I've seen my fair share of fights. Although, most weren't like your level of extreme.

Yang: How do you guys in the fight when it's close-combat?

I tilt my head up in thought, remembering how I blasted enemies in the face with my M17, then I seen Towson take a bayonet slash on the left eye and continues to beat a Taliban Soldier with his helmet.

David did the same with his own target, taking a knife slash across his chest and going full auto on a poor soul and using their body as a meat shield.

A mysterious black-haired girl named Takahashi who leans over and stares down as she smirks while delivering a stomp on her victim's face into darkness.

Me:*coming back to reality* For the your mental help. You don't want to know.

RWBY:...............

Yang:*whispering to the others* I sometimes forget that he fought a World War.

Ruby: That's good to know. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?

Me: Sure. Oh yeah, looks like a volunteers from NATO are going to move on to the doubles round. What about you guys?

Not that I already know what and FBI Agents secretly got rid of that virus easily.

Ruby:*looking pretty proud of herself* Well, as the leader of this team, I thought long and hard about this decision.

Weiss:*popping in to remind her, straight-faced* We put it to a vote.

Ruby:*nervously tries to backtrack* Yes, so, but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

Blake: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

Weiss:*curtsying* I will happily represent Team RWBY.

Yang:*pounding her fists together* Yeah, we're going to kick some butt!

Me: And what if the volunteers are War Vets?

RWBY:...........

Me: Don't worry. None of the weapons you seen are allowed.

RWBY: Oh thank Oum.

Me:*laughs* Well, if it is a veteran, don't think they'll go easy on ya.

Yang:*she and Weiss return Frank's confident smirk with their own* Wouldn't have it any other way.

Timeskip brought to by Hina, Nina, Ruby, May Zedong and Zure looking at Y/n with a slight blush

A with pink-haired girl with a beanie walks by a hut with several posters, inside one man holds a cup. At another one of the unassuming huts set up in the fairgrounds stringed with paper lanterns with a sign overhead saying A Simple Wok, Team RWBY and I sit at the stools outside, ready to order.