CHAPTER 28: BATTLE OF THE BANDS part 2

Start from the beginning

"Time for Roselia to shine," said Aina. 

Ayane smirks as she heads towards the backstage.

At the stage, Roselia in their position as Aina looks at the audiences. 

"Let's begin with Zeal of Proud," said Aina as the crowd cheers.

(Zeal Of Proud - Roselia) 

"I have an idea." 

Reo looks at Aimi, Ayaka and Ayasa stand nearby. 

"Let's have a sleepover at his house. There we can have a long talk with him," said Aimi. 

Reo's eyes lit up. 

"That's a good idea," said Reo. 

"That is not a good idea. Are you girls crazy?" asked Hakimi, half yelled. 

"Oniichan, calm down," said Sayuri. 

"I understand his concern since Reo is considered underage but there can be another way to accept her without getting into trouble," said Tomori. 

"What about Haruka-chan? I'm not going to betray her," said Hakimi. 

"Kudo-sempai wants to talk to me at school about that so you don't worry," said Aimi. 

The dark brown haired rubs his head.

Aina looks at the crowd that cheers. 'That's not enough. It's not as strong as Frouze' thinks Aina as she grits her teeth. 

"Our last song, Throne of Rose," said Aina as the crowd cheers.

(Throne of Rose - Roselia)

Hakimi looks at the performance. 'Aiba-san is having trouble focusing. She must have felt pressure from our performance' thinks Hakimi. He looks at Roselia that walks down from the stage as Poppin Party walks up.   

At the stage, Poppin Party in their position. 

"Let's begin with Light Delight," said Aimi as the audiences cheer.

(Light Delight - Poppin Party)

Hakimi sighs. 'How do I answer Aimi and Ayasa's confession? This is tough' thinks Hakimi. He looks at Reo that still holding his arm tight. 'How do I answer Reochi?' thinks Hakimi. 

"Dear." 

He looks at Haruka that stands beside him. 

"I heard about what happen. I will talk to Terakawa-san, Itou-san and Kurachi-san about that tomorrow," said Haruka. 

"Try to go easy on them," said Hakimi. 

"I can't promise that," said Haruka with a smile.

Aimi looks at the crowd. 

"Last song, Dreamer, Go," said Aimi.

(Dreamers Go! - Poppin Party)

Risa stops beside Reo. 

"Come on, Pareo. It's time to perform," said Risa as she pulls her hand. 

Reo follows her band towards the stage. 

At the stage, Raise A Suilen on their position. 

"Drive Us Crazy," said Raychell.

(Drive Us Crazy- Raise A Suilen)

Raychell looks at the audience. 

"Our last song, Hell Or Hell," said Raychell as crowd cheers

(Hell! or Hell? - Raise A Suilen)

Later, All bands stand on the stage. 

"After a lot of discussion and counting votes, the judges have decided. We will let the head judge announce the winner," said the MC. 

The head judge walks onto the stage and stands at the center. 

"We are proud to see the bands' best performances in this stage. But there is always be one winner," said the head judge. 

He the opens the envelop. 

"The winner of Battle of the Bands is crowned to....Frouze!" announced the head judge. 

Hakimi slumps into the ground as the other members cheer loudly along with the crowds.  'That pressure is sure something' thinks Hakimi. Yuki looks at Aina that grits her teeth.

Later, the bands stand outside. 

"Next, Bandori FES," said Hakimi. 

"You should let your brain rest. How about we go to the beach next weekend?" asked Tomori. 

"Good idea. It is summer after all," said Hinaki. 

"You can bring your harem club with you including your new harem," said Sayuri as Hakimi hits her head. 

"Don't forget, you have a sleepover with them," said Sayuri, pointing towards Aimi, Ayasa, Ayaka and Reo. 

"Don't remind me," said Hakimi.  

"How?" 

He looks at Aina that glare towards him. 

"What do you mean?" asked Hakimi. 

"How did you win the competition?" asked Aina. 

"Training, setlist position, strategic planning," said Hakimi. 

"Stop that. We try all that and yet still can't beat you," said Aina. 

"It is because you focus it wrong," said Hakimi as Aina shocks. 

"Focus it wrong?" asked Aina. 

"In Throne of Rose performance, you pushed your voice too hard because you want the crowd to give the same cheer towards Roselia like they did to Frouze instead of performing like Roselia, you want to push into the territory that you are not ready," said Hakimi. 

Aina looks at Hakimi that walks to the door, gritting her teeth.