"Wings is pretty great," Sirius instigates.

"I'm confused do you want me to like her or not?"

"You should like the idea of liking her without actually snogging her."

"Got it...?"

"Good."

"Then I should tell you she goes to that werewolf village to snog a werewolf named Finn," Remus says.

"The hickeys!" Sirius jumps up.

"Ugh," James whines, "now I have to tag along with her to one of her nightly outings so I can beat him up a little."

"Or a lot, I don't like the look of those hickeys," Sirius adds.

The next day at breakfast Remus almost has a stroke. Finn whateverhislastnameis just walked in to the great hall with another boy and girl behind him like an entourage. Remus just stares at him stunned. Finn feels his stare and looks over. He gives are,us a once over before sneering and continuing his search for Ash.

"What is it Moony?" Peter asks.

"Nothing," Remus grits.

Sirius glances at James who is staring at Lilly. Sometimes Sirius felt like he was the only one with brains. It was so clear Remus had feelings for Ash. So Sirius watched as Remus stared at the new kid.

Finn waves at someone. His eyes drift to find Ash. Ash was sitting by Regulus that morning. Regulus rolls his eyes at Finn and waves Ash away. Ash walks over to Finn. She takes her time to get there. Enough time for stars and hearts to form in Remus's eyes. More than enough time for Sirius to notice them.

When she does reach Finn he wraps an arm around her waist and she says hi to his friends. The girl was staring daggers at her but Ash pretends not to notice. They talk for a little longer and Finn lifts her chin so that they can kiss. Finns friends roll there eyes and pretends to gag.

"Holy shtick," Sirius's eyes widen, "James, I've just found Ash's boyfriend."

"Him?" James narrows his eyes.

"Yeah the one with his lips locked on Ash's. Oh my gosh?! I almost thought that was Remus for a second," James says before sprinting to break them up.

James gets there quick, " alright alright break it up. I'm sorry who are you?"

Finn glares at James, "Finn, her boyfriend. who are you?"

"James, her brother. How'd you meet?"

"Considering I'm a werewolf and she's your sister. I'm, sure you can put the pieces together."

Remus's body jerks back involuntarily. He just... admitted it. Finn said it in front of thousands of kids who could or could not be listening as if he had just said he had eggs for breakfast.

"What why're you surprised. What cause I'm cooler than him? Surprised I'm not a pathetic loser?" Finn gestures to Remus.

Ash watches in silence. It made her blood boil. The way Finn spoke to Remus. But more than that, the way he spoke to her brother. James has always been there for her. He's done more for her than she'll ever admit. Finn couldn't talk to him like that. Finn had never acted like this before. Was this the real him? She didn't like it.

Suddenly the hand that held her waist felt heavier, more uncomfortable than it had before.

"You can't talk to him like that."

For a second Ash thought she had said it. But no. Sirius had said it and he was pushing Finn back into the wall.

"You can't be serious," Finn laughs in disbelief.