PUNISHMENT II

After 15 mins he cummed on her .

Sweat beads were visible on jungkook forhead but he wanted more in a more rough way ...

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls r.r.eally s.s.orry n.n.no m.m.ore .

Jungkook- you will not tell me when to stop or not . You better learn your lesson well . More is coming just wait .

With this jungkook harshly started to slam his leather belt on her naked body . He was enjoying her beggings and screams .

Y/n - ahhhhhhh n.n.no p.p.ppls .

But jungkook was deaf at that time . He soon hovered above her and flipped her on her stomach . With this he entered his whole length in her anal hole .

Y/n - ahhhhhhh n.n.no p.p.pls I beg s.s.top .

With this jungkook spanked her butt so hard that his handprints were now emprinted . A little bit blood also started to ooze out .

Jungkook- ahhh f.fuck you make me feel so good

He said while riding her . He threw his head back in pleasure with eyes closed .

The crying and muffled of the ruined omega were getting low .

Jungkook- ahhhhh fuck .

He cummed inside her and layed next to her .

Jungkook grabbed her by face and spoke .

Jungkook- did you learned the lesson hm ?

Y/n nodded as her eyes were half closed .

Jungkook- what lesson ?

Y/n - n.n.ot t.t.o d.d.isobey y.y.y.ou .

Jungkook- and ?

Y/n - n.n.not t.t.o t.talk ..

With this she lost her all energy. Poor 16 years old girl was bleeding from her body . Belt marks and bruised vagiana was there to make more worse.

Jungkook- talk ( slap ) to ( slap ) other ( slap) boys ( slap) or ( slap) men ( slap )

The ragged alpha was so merciless that he slapped her unconscious body. Her cheecks were not swollen and little bit of blood also came out .

Jungkook cleaned himself and went to sleep .

Next morning.

Again y/n woke up with pain and fear of getting punished again. She was not in a condition to even walk but she had to cook breakfast for him .

Jungkook- where are you going hm ?

Y/n - w.w.w.ash..room

She spoke less trembled more .