MASTERING TRUE WEALTH

LAW 10: Build a Supportive Network

You need to be speaking to people who also want money likeyou. You become who you surround yourself with. You can collab with other high value guys and that is going to help you tremendously. 

Your network is going to give you precious information that can make you millions. Imagine if you have a friend who is big into crypto, and he gives you a play that makes you 10-20x on your investment. That thing is priceless. 

There is no such thing as a successful lone wolf. They do notcoexist. If you want to be successful, you depend on other people liking you and trusting you. It is impossible that you are the best at every skill which is why you need the help of your network. 

You cannot get everything yourself. You need help from others. This is why relationships with other ambitious people are so important. One of you could be good at making money but your friend has a huge social media presence. So, you can teach him how you make money, and he can help you grow your Instagram to get more customers. 

 Mastering True Wealth- Roy Wanderi   19 

It is hard to meet like-minded people in real life that's why it'sbecoming so crucial to meet important people online. 

Networking is an investment; you get what you put in. You get the best benefits after you have known that person for a long time, it's like investing into a stock. People are like stocks and if you spend time with like-minded individuals now than when they are mega rich they will remember you. 

 "Net worth = Net wealth"