THAT LIFE .

Jungkook- where are you going hm ?

Y/n - w.w.w.ash..room

She spoke less trembled more .

Jungkook pov

Man she is too fragile .. can't even take my cock in . I did nothing last night then too she is bruised and trembling this much .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha

Y/n spoke in low voice while she was sitting on the edge of the bed .

Jungkook- bark it up .

Y/n - w.w.w.hat y.y.you w.w.want to h.h.have i.i.n b.b.reakfast ?

Jungkook- just make simple pancakes with banana and strawberry smoothie. 

Y/n - o.o..k

Y/n went to washroom all limping.  Jungkook did not even bothered to help her or put ointment on her bruises. 

Timeskip

Jungkook was now eating his breakfast while y/n was just standing there at his service. 

Jungkook- today I will do my office from home only . Make sure you make coffee and croissant ( it's a type of bread ) in lunch .

Y/n - y.y.yes a.a.a.lpha. 

Jungkook- I am full now you can eat .

With saying this jungkook left from there. 

Y/n had her breakfast and started cleaning the house without giving any attention to her bruised body which was burning in fever . While cleaning the hall she saw the gift which was given by her parents. 

Y/n - mom and dad ( she whispered)

She opened the gift and her eyes widen. 
She was gifted a sketch of her which was made by her mother .

She kept that gift close to her heart and spoke in a low tone .. ( crying )

Y/n - mom , dad pls take me back pls he is not the same as you told me . He is not allowing me to study, he beats me , do bad things to me , doesn't care about me and scolds a lot . Pls I miss you both soo much pls take me back .

Y/n cried for sometime. She wiped her tears off and made her way through kitchen .

Y/n - coffe and croissant 🥐.

Y/n didn't knew how to make a croissant but she feared her alpha more than anything. His one slap is enough for her to go numb for minutes.  She knew her alpha hates when she disobey him . The poor girl did not had any courage to say no to him . She thought to ask him how to make a croissant . She had a hope that he would atleast show some mercy and help her out .

Y/n took her trembling steps towards his office room . Reaching there she took a deep breath and knocked on the door .

Jungkook- come in

A cold voice came from inside giving chills to her .

Y/n entered the room and spoke -

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha

Jungkook lifted his gaze from the laptop screen and looked at her .

Jungkook - hm what ?

Y/n - i.i d.d.ont k.k.know h.how to m.m.make a c.r..oissant p.p.pls s.s.s.oryy  .

Jungkook- so what ? ( cold voice)

Y/n - p.p.pls h.help m.m.me .

Jungkook- hm come here and take this phone and search the recipe. 

Y/n nodded her head and went to take the phone .

But as she took the phone she was pulled on his lap. 

Jungkook- you need to say thank you to me for helping you .

Y/n - t.t.t.hank you a.a.lpha

Jungkook- not in this way .

Don't forget to check out new story titled HER SLAVE G×G

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤

Byeeeee Love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓