Nothing Short Of Miracle

Start from the beginning

Ram: Sorry Yaar (friend). Happy to see you 

Nishikant: I wish I could reach you earlier but as this city is not under my control and I had to follow the protocol

Ram: I understand, never better than late 

Nishikant: True. Don't you introduce me to your wife?

Ram: Ofc. Priya, meet my college friend ACP Mr Nishikant Despande from CBI branch.

Priya (with a smile): Nice to meet you. 

Nishikant (looked at Ram): same here Bhabhi. I'm sure this betrayer never told you about me. He forgot to invite me to his wedding

Priya (trying best to save Ram's image): Actually, our marriage happened in such a rush that we couldn't able to invite relatives and friends. 

We can have a small friend reunion at home. I'll be very happy to see you and your family 

Nishikant: You got a gem, beautiful with brain who risked her life for you. Lucky man! I'm very happy for you

Ram: BTW, you always give excuses about duty and hardly meet up. You're out of town at that time, not my fault. I was surprised that you managed to read my message. I thought you'll take a week or so

Nishikant: Look who is complaining? The person who stays in the office for 17/18r and his phone is always in silent mode. His office receptionist always replies that "Sorry Sir, Ram sir is busy in an important meeting, can't take your call now but I'll pass your message"

At least my phone is always on along with notifications. 

Piya: Agreed 

Ram: You're exaggerating, I don't keep my phone silent much unless on a meeting

Nishikant: That's exactly what I'm saying

Ram: Surprised that every first time the police reached on time before the climax. Nevertheless, they reach out after everything is over and do post enquiry

Nishikant: Don't be too dramatic! Police do their job efficiently but people never appreciate it or believe us. 

Priya: Thanks word would be short to express my gratitude. I don't know what could happen to Ram and how will I find him again. That Devil was dangerous and he can do anything.

Nishikant: No need to thank me, it's my duty. I can't imagine what you both have been through but I guarantee you that he can't harm you again. I'll arrange tight security for you but he needs medical treatment and rest.

Ram:  What happened to that man?

Nishikant: He escaped from us but our team will find him. Also, his right-hand man was caught by our team but he met with an accident and died on the spot. Do you remember anything about the place?

Ram: Not really, I saw this man first time today. You might get some useful information from his right-hand man's phone. 

Nishikant: Leave this with me, you both go back home. We'll be in touch soon

They both smiled and say goodbye. Raya was flying back home along with Dev. Priya was leaning on to Ram and closed her eyes to feel him and don't want to lose his touch. 

Ram: Priya, you're very quiet now. I thought you have tons to share and you will bombard me with questions.

Priya: I wanted to know everything but not in mid-air. Also, I'm angry with you for pulling that stunt in that farmhouse. You wanted to be a hero 

Ram: There wasn't any other option to save you all, I know I was being selfish

Priya: I'll never forgive you for risking your life. You shouldn't forget that I've full right over you.   

Ram: Sorry, Jaan. I know you have been through a lot because of me. Even I was scared to death when they captured you all because of your stupidity.

Priya: I hate you, Mr Kapoor. 

Ram: But I love you. 

Priya: Do you even realise what I felt when they were taking you away from me? What if Nishikant and his team were late to reach that place? 

Ram: Do you think I agreed to go with them without it? I had a back plan for it, your phone was with me. I knew Nishikant will be here in search of me and could track me with phone GPS.

Priya: why didn't you tell me

Ram: I didn't get a chance to tell you but I gave you a hint by saying "Trust me, everything will be fine"

Priya: Is that a hint? How on earth I'll know it

Ram: Calm down! You can continue your fight at home but for now, take some rest.  

Priya nodded her head and drifted to a dreamy world with Ram.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

First of all, sorry for being late in updating it. Also, thank you so much for your valuable time and support of this story, your vote and your comment. Please share your thoughts and opinions about the chapter.

Finally, we know who is that stranger. We'll catch the evil when the time comes but let's enjoy Raya in a peaceful moment. 

I hope you will like this chapter. Happy Reading!