Uzumaki Shiranushakusama Preview.

On the night of the Kyuubi attack.

A Wormhole opened and dropped a busty woman with modern length brown hair. Red eyes, bust very wide. Voluptuous and curves in the right places, she brandished a naginta or spear. Wide hips that are child bearing.

"Where am I?" the woman says the last thing she remembers was she was cornered by Orcs... Under Eden and the Incubus king.

This woman is Mizuki Shiranui.

Now lost or is in another dimension she would hear the sound of rumbling she would go see where the source is coming from.

( Elsewhere)

Due to the earthquakes and tremors in a monk temple a certain Jizo seal statue fell off its pedestal and shattered releasing a very 8 foot figure. Wearing a white dress and large white sun hat. Now free from her prison the 8 foot yokai senses potent powers yokai chakra as she went to the source.

( With Shiranui)

Shiranui currently reached her location widened her eyes in seeing a giant nine tailed Fox being sealed into a baby by a blonde haired man and red haired woman.

After she witnessed what she seen she walked over to the blonde baby that was crying as she picked it up.

"There there little one. Don't cry." Shiranui says calming the baby down. It seemed she calmed the baby down who looked at her with blue eyes

"Po..Po.....Po...po...Po!"

Mizuki Shiranui whipped around and stares at a 8-foot figure in clad white who looks very tall white dress. Big sunhat. Everything about her was big as she stares at Mizuki Shiranui and the baby in her arms...

"Po....Po...Po... Give him to me." the 8 foot woman says

"Over my dead body." Shiranui raised her naginta.

The 8 foot yokai smiled and lunged at Shiranui.

A little later.

"Po...po.. Po... Don't worry Naru-kun.... Shiranushakusama will take good care of you." Says Shiranushakusama who held Naruto in her arms with her red eyes glowing and her skin dark grey.

( Preview end)

An: Hoped you liked the preview to this future story? ..