PARENTS III

Jason- don't worry ma'am i won't tell sir .

He passed a soft smile .

He left the mansion.

Y/n cleared the mess .

Timeskip to evening. 

Y/n was ready waiting for jungkook to come . She was a little happy as ge is taking her out for a small visit . She was in her own thoughts when the door opend revealing Jungkook.  Y/n quickly got up and spoke ..

Y/n - g.good e.evening a.alpha

Jungkook- I am going to have shower then we will go .

Y/n - o.ok ..

With this he left for shower.  Y/n was still sitting in the dining room when  her eyes fell on the TV unit . The frame she remembered.

Y/n pov

Y/n don't tell him anything about the frame .. act normal ..

Jungkook- let's goo

Y/n - y.y.es

They were sitting in car when y/n spoke .

Y/n - a.a.lpha ?

Jungkook- hmmm

He was busy seeing the his phone screen .

Y/n - wh.wre a.re we go.ing ?

She spoke in a low tone as she knows her alpha doesn't like much of questions. 

Jungkook- when we get there see by yourself. 

Y/n decided not to speak further as she  did not wanted any trouble for herself .

Timeskip ..

Jungkook- we are here .

He spoke just to get no answer.  He looked in her direction to see her dozed off . Her open hair falling on her face ..

Jungkook shook her a little bit .

Jungkook- wake up

Y/n - huh ? Yes g.go ...

They stepped out . Seeing her parents house made her jump in excitement and this excitement of hers made her hug jungkook.  For the first time by her own will he hugged her .

Y/n quickly backed off when she realized what she did .

Y/n - a.a.lpha s.s.orry i.i ..

Jungkook cut her off in between and spoke let's go .

They stepped on the front door . After ringing the bell for the 6th time nobody opened the door. 

A neighbor passing by told them that they have gone somewhere. 

Y/n just looked sad .. she was so happy meeting her parents but it didn't really worked .

Jungkook- get in .

They were in car when jungkook spoke. 

Jungkook- what you want to eat ? I am ordering food from outside. 

Y/n - a.a.anything..

Jungkook- then cottage cheese is I am ordering. 

Y/n looked up in horror.. but the poor soul did not had any guts to stop him . She just nodded. 

Jungkook pov

Hmm nice impact of me .. it's good I like the way she did not denied on my statement . I like how she looks at me with her big doe eyes with fear in them .

Y/n - a.a.lpha ..

Jungkook- hm now what ?

Y/n - can I t.t.talk t.to m.my p.p.parents..

Jungkook- not right now. 

He was not in a mood of making her talk to those bloody people who just sold their own blood relation daughter.

Soon they reached home . They got freshen up and came back downstairs to have dinner. The food parcel had been there .

Y/n pov

Don't mess it up again . Just don't like you did before .

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤

Byeeeeee love you all 💚💙💜💛😇🧡✨❤💫🥳🥳🥳🥵🤍🤍🤍