✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓﹚

After a few hours, they both reached the said place. Both friends were awestruck seeing all the photographs that were exhibited in the place. Each one was fabulous while portraying a different story or emotion in their way.

Taehyung felt he could spend his entire life and never get tired. Photography was a calm haven for him. He always found his serenity in the pictures and the stories behind them. It felt like he could connect himself with the different scenarios captured and speak about his thoughts through those.

"Daebak! Tae, the pictures are so damn amazing, nah!" Sungjae expressed looking at all the photographs.

"I know, right?! This feels like heaven to me, I swear," the silver-haired replied, agreeing with his friend.

"And soon, your photographs will be hanging here as well. Just you wait!" The brunette believed his friend's talent and thus, was sure about it. Hearing him, Taehyung just chuckled.

Soon the manager of the gallery came and asked them to meet the CEO of the gallery and complete further procedures. They both entered the cabin and saw the CEO was talking with someone whose back was in front of them thus, they did not see who it was. Not that it mattered to them anyway.

"Mr. Kim, you are here! Come, come, have a seat!" The CEO asked the photographer who sat on the couch with his friend as the person was still sitting in front of the CEO.

"Hello, I am Park Jimin, the CEO of Luna Galleries. I am pleased to appoint you for our next photo exhibition. I must say your captures are incredibly beautiful," Jimin informed and praised the silver-haired male who could not help but blush due to receiving the compliments.

"Thank you, Sir, for the opportunity and compliments. I am more than grateful to be a part of your exhibition. I am assuming we have to sign a contract to proceed further. So shall we proceed?" Taehyung was strictly professional and straight to the main thing whenever it was work-related. He hardly initiated extra conversation or interacted unless it was work based.

The third person in the cabin could not help but smirk widely within himself and thought, 'Very business minded and calculative, I see. Impressive!'

"Ahh, very smart boy, you are! I like you! Wait, let me get the contract papers!" With that, Jimin fetched the papers and went to the photographer who read them thoroughly before signing the papers.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim. Hope this journey will be joyous and fruitful for everyone." The CEO congratulated and shook his hand with the silver-haired male.

"Alright, but who is the model, if I may--" Taehyung was cut off by the other person present in the cabin.

"That, my sweetheart, would be me-" The person turned their chair around and continued, "-the great Jeon Jeongguk!" The blond introduced himself with a sickling smile.

"YOU?!" Both Taehyung and Sungjae yelled out in unison. They were shocked to learn who the model was. Soon, everything seemed clear to them: the sudden confirmation, the certain terms and conditions, and everything. It was because of the blond gangster.

"Yes, me. Interesting, right?" The younger one among all confirmed with an annoyingly wide smile, making both friends feel nothing but pure regret.

"No way! I can't work with someone like you. No chance at all! Mr. Park, I would like to cancel the contract. I can't work with some foul and mannerless person like this person here," Taehyung showed his displeasure at the thought of working with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk just closed his eyes and fisted his hands in anger at the negative words Taehyung threw at him. He swore to himself he would make the silver-haired male pay for every word he uttered against him. The blond calmed himself down and soon a smirk appeared on his lips.