MY CANINE BOYFRIEND

Start from the beginning

--------------------

"that monster is dead , lets go"

"i wonder how did the young master hide him to the point he is grown this big"

"monster"

"MONSTER"

"DIE!!!"

"h-he...........help me-"

-----------------------

wei wuxian arrived to that direction to see a man with heavenly white hair glowing under the moonlight unconscious. he was horrified to see many stab wounds , arrows were stuck on his back and legs , bruises and scratched decorated forcefully on his pale skin bleeding profusely . his dress is at the tattered state .

wei wuxian's instinct was to save him , his medic friend had taught him many things , at least he could save this person from his incoming steps to heaven or hell .

it took some time for him to fully push the unconscious pale man into the vegetable cart . but he was fast enough to push all though the way to his door due to his practice of carrying vegetables . he pushed the door open and dragged the man to his mat on the floor , and undress him and examine all his wounds under the very dull and dim light of his candle . he was focused on recollecting all the things his friend taught as he washed the man with a wet damp cloth .

everything he could think as he washed the man was 'this person is muscular'

under the dim light , wei wuxian skillfully treated the wound like how his friend would in serious times . it took him 5 hours to treat all the cuts and bruises . when he came to the stab wound on his abdomen , he noticed that the wound was more of deep cut than a stab , luckily it does not go deep into the organs and stayed at the endodermis of fat layer on his abdomen . by 2 or 3 am he was able to finish treating the man's injury and slept at the corner of the room with his bag as pillow on the rough ground.

-----------------------

wei wuxian took his leisure time to wake up due to late sleep . but was startled awake when he heard grunts . he opened his eyes to see the man who he saved clutching himself at his abdomen .

"umm-" the man's eyes looked at him in fear . wei wuxiam wanted to punch himself for making noise without words .

wei wuxian was about to talk when that man said " are you going to kill me?" , his voice was deep and serene but the panic in them was oblivious . he seemed to relax when wei wuxian shook his head as 'no'

wei wuxian stood and brought him water in a big wooden cup , the man stared at the cup a few mere seconds before accepting it . he sat down next to the drinking man . the man looked only around his age or may be an year older , but why does he need to suffer such things , then looked at the dress he wore on the impact day , it looked actually rich and the dress he dressed the man was that of poor , but fully comfy .

he looked at the older's face , thick dark colored thin eyebrows , thin pink lips, pale skin , golden eyes , black shiny hair- huh? did he hallucinate about seeing a white hair yesterday ? maybe he might have confused with the dress .

'so this man is actually rich' then the vision of him holding the big wooden cup and drinking enormous amount of water made him mentally smack himself , there is no way that rich man would have drank water like this in his life , he would have had like cups of water and a water jar next for the refill . no wonder he stared at him like that .