6. Papa's call

"So you were angry because of this?" Shubham asked while smiling like a Cheshire cat.
"What's there to smile at in this doofus?" She asked irritated.
"I--"
Before he could complete his sentence, Isha came running towards Adaa.

"We need to leave urgently. Papa ka call aya tha."

...

"I am sorry bacchiyon. Please forgive me." Mr. Shiv Malhotra was so lost in his grieve to realise the time. It has been almost night and he still hasn't reached at the Nayak's. He couldn't. He just couldn't show his face to the world after what he did.

But he also knows they need to know about this all. His daughters need to know about this whole blunder. So he called Isha and asked her and Adaa to come to home ASAP. And to all her questions, he just said he'll answer them once they both get back home.

He was feeling too restless and emotionally drained. He feels like he failed to be a father. He feels as if he failed to protect his daughters. But this time, situation isn't in his hand. At all.

On the other hand, after the call ended, Isha told Lavy about this all and so to her family and went to look for Adaa, after Bade Kaka sa aka Lavy's father told her that Adaa is in the garden. She went there only to witness her being standing close to Shubham and she seemed to be angry and he seemed too happy for his own good.

She always knew that he had a crush on Adaa. And she was happy about it. At the age of 25, he was a successful man in the field of Management. A successful Company manager with high placement and a desirable bachlor with good looks. He was totally compatible with Adaa.

The only thing she wasn't sure was if Adaa sees him that way or not. She's not sure about her own sister's thoughts and views about him. Sure she must be aware about his feelings too. But either she's too naive to clearly understand them or she's intentionally ignoring them. And Isha wants to find out which possibility is it in case of her younger sister.

But right now, she needs to go home with her.

So she told her about the call and took the care, drived to the Malhotras. It was a silent ride because no one of them knew what to say. It was the first time their father had called them like this. They were both consumed in their own thoughts.

Just praying for it not to be something bad.

~•~•~•~•~•~