AGAIN UNDER HIM

Soon they reached home . They got freshen up and came back downstairs to have dinner. The food parcel had been there .

Y/n pov

Don't mess it up again . Just don't like you did before .

Maids were serving the dinner . Soon they left from there leaving both of them alone .

Y/n was looking down playing with her fingers . She was afraid what if she puked again ?

Jungkook- have it its not cottage cheese.

Y/n looked up to see diffraction food items served in her plate .

She just nodded and stared to eat . Her eyes landed on the TV unit .. she remembered the photo frame . Her expressions changed into s worried one because she knows what jungkook is capable of. 

Jungkook- how is food ?

Y/n - n.nice

She forced smiled .

Jungkook pov

Hmm something is wrong here let's see what's the matter .

Jungkook- be honest

Y/n - huh?

Jungkook- did you do something stupid or created any mess . Tell me right now if I am asking if I get to know about it later you are dead meat . Tell me now no punishment.

Y/n doesn't know from where she got guts to lie again to her alpha . She spoke .

Y/n - n.n.nothing a.alpha. 

Jungkook- hmm

Timeskip to bedroom. 

They changed into their comfortable clothes . Jungkook was on phone meanwhile y/n was folding his clothes and arranging them .

Jungkook- Henry send the today's CCTV footage umm around 12 to 1 in afternoon.

As soon as y/n hear this she froze on her spot . Jungkook was noticing her all actions.  But seeing her like this made him sure that she did something wrong.  He was all doing an act just to know the truth . There were no CCTV cameras in the house . All the cameras were outside for security purposes. 

Jungkook- hmm send me fast .

Y/n hands were trembling.  She was sweating as fear took over her . She regreted not telling him the truth when himself was asking .

Jungkook- done with clothes ?

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Fear and nervousness clearly reflecting in her voice . She was at verge to cry because her lie was going to get caught. 

Jungkook- then come we will watch CCTV footage together.  Will see what you did while day .

Y/n just nodded and layed next to him . She was continuously figiting her fingers.  She collected all her courage and spoke in a faint voice .

Y/n - a.alpha

Jungkook who was busy seeing his phone kept the phone aside because he knew that the truth was going to be told .

Jungkook- hmm speak .

He said as he turned towards her .

Y/n - s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha

Her words came out with a lot of difficulty.  She was barely audible. 

Jungkook- what happened wifey you did something wrong. 

Y/n at this moment cried her heart out as she nodded her head in a yes .

Jungkook pulled her close to him . Her fear of getting beaten up or doing that made her heart run a marathon.  Jungkook could sense that fear very clearly. 

Jungkook - hmm so you lied .. and what you did ?

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤

Byeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 8