VOL I . . . A Kiss For A Rockstar.

FADE IN:

FADE IN:

1 EXT. DIAZ FAMILY HOME - EARLY MORNING

Bruce Springsteen's "Hungry Heart"
faintly playing in the background

WIDE ANGLE SHOT

June 1997. A dog running through the yard, a little girl cheering him on. Her laughter filling the air as they both run inside.

The music grows louder as the camera follows them through the red painted door. It passes the stairs, finally stopping in the living room.

2. INT. DIAZ FAMILY HOME

CONTINUOUS ONER

ADRIANNA is placing two teas on the table placed strategically in the middle of the room. Quietly humming to the song playing.

ADRIANNA
( Gently sighing )
Do you need anything else before we start?

ADRIANNA glances over at the young girl setting up her camera on the opposite side of the table. Her straight brown hair falling softly over her shoulder. She was so focused. Never missing a step. She reminded her so much of Camila, it was hard to believe.

JULIA
( Smiling softly )
The tea is great Aunt Adri. Thank you.

The camera pans back to ADRIANNA who has a small smile perched on her face.

JULIA ( CONT'D )
But I am ready, if you are.

The sound of raindrops slowly hitting the window had captured ADRIANNA'S attention before turning to look at JULIA who was smiling at the girl. ADRIANNA'S face held an expression of both faint fear and acceptance.

The camera pans to ADRIANNA now sitting on her dark red couch. Her knees pulled up to her chest and her soft dark curls perfectly framing her face. ADRIANNA adjusted her cream colored sweater.

The camera slowly panned to JULIA who was patiently waiting behind the camera.

ADRIANNA
Where should I start?

JULIA
( Softly smiling )
Wherever you feel most comfortable.

ADRIANNA face read that of confusion. She didn't know where to start, where she felt the most comfortable. JULIE takes notice of it and continues to speak.

JULIA ( CONT'D )
How about regret? Do you regret it?

ADRIANNA
( Glancing slightly at JULIA )
Regret what sweetie?

JULIA
( Smiling )
You know.

ADRIANNA glanced at the pictures that took over the top of her gray painted fireplace. A smile approaching her face slowly but visibly noticeable.

ADRIANNA
( Soft small smile )
Opening for Daisy Jones and The Six or for falling in love with Graham Dunne?

JULIA
Both.

ADRIANNA
Not at all. I'd probably do it over and over again.

The camera pans over to the white staircase where a small giggle boomed from. A curly haired girl about two or three years old sat, an older girl to be about twenty four was sittting beside her.

ADRIANNA ( CONT'D )
( Smiling )
It gave me three of the best things in my life. My career, longtime friends and my beautiful daughter. Who in return gave me the cutest granddaughter.

Fleetwood Mac's "Gold Dust Women"
quietly echoed throughout the home.

ZOOMED IN SHOT.

The camera slowly paned away from ADRIANNA and stopped on a photo displayed to the right of the fireplace. A photo of ADRIANNA and GRAHAM.

VOL I       A Kiss For A Rockstar
Daisy Jones & The Six

VOL I       ✶      A Kiss For A RockstarDaisy Jones & The Six