"The food here looks delicious, what are you going to eat, I'll give it to you?" Keith asked enthusiastically.

"Um, sure," replied Roman, before Noris obediently handed the plate to Roman. Roman then told keith what he was going to eat, then Keith would put food back on the plate into Roman's hand. It caused endless shock to everyone here, everyone was looking at something strange. But Keith didn't care because he was feeding Roman when the plate was full, Roman brushed it off for Noris to place on the cafeteria table. The 3 bodyguards who take care of Keith each of them had already taken their own food from the table.

"Let the bodyguards take a break to eat together. Don't waste time no one can do anything to you here," Keith offered. Roman turned to look at Noris without saying a word. Noris knew what her boss wanted. Noris nodded in order, before Noris turned to tell the other bodyguards to go pick up food to eat much to Keith's satisfaction.

"Can I sit at the table with you Mr. Román?" said Mason's voice, arriving at the cafeteria later and seeing Roman following Keith holding a plate, Roman looked at Mason wide-eyed and was about to say no.

"Ah, okay. Have Dr. Mason sit down, sir," Keith turned to Roman. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Sitting with a lot of people is fun. I'd have someone to talk to, no, someone to talk to," Keith said with a light laugh.

"Would you let Roman agree with you first?" Mason said, sounding considerate, but Kieth knew the other party wasn't happy with Keith's choice for Roman.

"Okay, whatever Keith wants I won't deny him," Roman replied. Mason pursed his lips slightly. Seeing as how Roman loves Keith very much.

"Mr. Roman himself said yes, Dr. Mason, feel free," Keith replied with a sly smile at Mason, making Mason want to tease him. but he didn't dare say anything in front of Roman.

"Thank you, oh, I see there's also mushroom risotto on the menu. You like to eat, right? It's good for your health, I'll give you some," Mason asked Roman kindly.

"Oh, I thought I'd let you have a roast leg of lamb. Because you see you spent a lot of energy last night so I want you to eat protein instead. But if you can have the risotto, let Dr. Mason serve it to you," he said. Kieth said to Roman with a smile, as if he were a kind father who allows others to serve food for those he loves.

"No, I'll have the roast leg of lamb. You can serve it for me," Roman replied, giving Keith a smirk, which was the other part of him to side with and Keith is no monk. Keith is a fox demon who assumes the role of a monk.

When the food was finished, he brought them back to sit at the table of employees who work on this ship. They sat some distance from Roman's table while they ate. Now Roman and Keith are sitting on the same side Mason and Noris sat across from him, because Keith let Noris sit at the table Roman didn't interrupt anything.

"How is the food here?" Roman asked Keith.

"Tastes good," Kieth answered honestly.

"It must be good, because Mr. Roman hired a chef from a 5-star restaurant to stay here," Mason chimed in. He acts like he knows good about this place, Keith looked around for a bit but didn't say anything.

"I saw that there was a variety of food probably because....", Keith was about to continue talking to Roman.

"The people on this ship are multiracial. Mr. Roman wants to give back to everyone who works here. They make sure to cook home-cooked meals for the workers here too," Mason interrupted again.

"It's great to have Dr. Mason sitting down to eat," Kieth said, looking at Mason with a smile.

"It's like having Google sit down and eat. It knows everything," Keith continued in a normal tone. Mason moved a bit because he was wondering what Keith said. Is it good or bad?