A Mind Clouding Encounter.

Start from the beginning

"If you destroy the ARK! Millions of people will die!" I yelled at her and before she could respond. "Mother's! Father's! Elderly! Animals! Children Lily! You'd really kill children?!" I ask in a fit of rage.

"We have a plan for that!" She yells.

"After what you've shown me? I don't think you do." I tell her and her eyes show hurt. "I'm sorry Spider Lily." I say and holster my pistol.

"Grey please just listen to me. Do you really think I'd be on this side if I didn't have a reason?" She asks stepping closer to me. I think back to our childhood, and remember how she'd try and protect the weaker kids. If this really was Lily, she must have a reason. "You have to believe me Wolfie." She says and my eyes widen at the old nickname.

"I-I don't know what to believe. This new world is too confusing." I tell her and she smiles.

"I can help you." She says and I look at Rapi's insignia that reflects off her armor.

"I'm sorry for this Lily." I say and turn to sprint towards the edge of the building.

"Grey no!" She yells and I can hear her wings activate.

"Reznov don't fail me now!" I yell remembering an old Call of Duty game. I jump off the side as I plummet to the river. "Oh shit!" I yell and splash into the current.

-Nihilister POV-

I tried to catch him before he hit the water, but failed, and scanned the water for him. The fall could have killed him. Suddenly I hear a rifle fire into the water and shoot back up. "Who fired that weapon?!" I ask very pissed off.

"Me ma'am! He can't tell ARK about our plans!" She says and I shove my tail through her stomach. I grab her arm as she coughs up blood and pull her deeper onto it.

"I don't give a fuck if they know! Do you think they can stop us?!" I ask shoving my tail deeper. "If we could have convinced Grey to join us, his Nikke, and a lot more would hear us out! Ark would have stood no chance!" I yell and throw her back. I grab her rifle and unload the clip into her. I drop her rifle and glare at the other Nikke. "Find him or else." I growl and they all run away.

-Anderson POV-

I sit in my Office with Rapi pacing back and forth. "Rapi, he'll be back." I tell her and she continues to pace.

"There's just a feeling in my gut sir. Something is terribly wrong! There was no communication since they left! Especially on a mission you NEVER approved of!" Rapi yells and I sigh.

"I know and I'll get to the bottom of this Rapi. Once I find out who did this I'll see them punished." I say and she frowns.

"Sir! The Nikke have returned injured and with No Commander Grey!" My secretary says and Rapi glares at me. We both sprint out of my office and into the main lobby. The girls were soaked, sad, and some even injured. I watch Rapi's eyes ease up as Quincy runs up and sobs into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't keep him safe! I deserve to rot in a cell!" Quincy sobs and Rapi hugs her.

"No you don't Quincy." Rapi says soothingly as she comforts Quincy.

"We were ambushed by the objective and a large group of Nikke." Sin says while looking down.

"And what was the objective?" I ask and Sin looks up as her and Guilty look confused.

"You requested us to hunt down and capture Chatterbox sir." Guilty says neutrally.

"I have never approved such a mission." I say and that's when Mihara and Yumi stepped forward.