V. No one has to know

Start from the beginning

"We don't need one, we got split up and we couldnt find him."

"Okay."

Everyone heads outside and there sounds to be slight panic. Scarlet and K head outside on the porch. She cant believe what shes seeing. Its the first day all over again. She wondered if this is what it looked like outside her home before she decided to leave.

"Carl gone"

"What."

"He's supposed to be upstairs. I'm not leaving without my boy."

"We're not."

"We're gonna look again. We're gonna find him."

Scarlet heads back in the house and puts her bags on the table. K follows.

"What are you doing?"

"Grabbing my things making sure I have everything. If we're leaving I need to make sure I have everything. Leave nothing behind."

"So many."

Everyone gather weapons and tries there hardest to fight the walkers off. In the barn Carl and Rick spread gasoline everywhere. Everyone gets in there vehicles, driving around trying to kill as many as they can. Scarlet grabs her bags and her and K set off on his bike. Daryl hears a scream and heads back to the farm. He grabs Carol and they set off following Scarlet and K.

Rick kneels to talk to Carl but before he can say anything everyone pulls up in their cars and on there bikes. Scarlet looks around and feels a sense of loneliness in her.

"Where's the rest of us?"

"We're the only ones who made it so far."

"Shane? Daniel?"

Rick shacks his head.

"Andrea?"

"She saved me, then I lost her."

"We saw her go down."

"Patrica?"

"They got her,too. Took her right from me. I was-- i was holdin' onto her, Daddy, She just--."

"What about Jimmy? Did you see Jimmy?"

"He was in the RV. It got overrun."

" You definitely saw Andrea?"

"There were walkers everywhere."

"Did you see her?"

"Im gonna go back?"

"I'll come with." Scarlet grabs K's hand before he can walk off to his bike. She shacks her head no.

"No."

"We can't just leave her."

"We don't even know if she's there."