Chapter 36:- The Conference Meeting

The whole conference hall was filled with paparazzi and editors.

Aarushi and Abhinav were sitting on the stage beside each other. Aarushi was really nervous but she didn't wanted to show that. There were murmurings going on and she could hear few murmurs about herself and they were not some good one.

Abhinav cleared his throat in mic in front of him and there was pin drop silence.

"One by one ask you questions." Abhinav ordered.

"Why did you married her?" A girl asked.

"Because she is perfect. Next question." Abhinav answered in a cold tone.

"You could have got some beautiful actress or model easily then why only her?" Another girl asked.

"Well....her question is right." Aarushi thought.

"She is also beautiful. So why not her and some actress or model?" Abhinav questioned her and she shut up her mouth.

"Were you forced into this marriage?" A man asked.

"If I didn't like it then I wouldn't have decided to marry her even though if someone forced me. Next question."

"Wait...but earlier he didn't liked this marriage thing" Aarushi thought while looking at him.

"Do you love her? " that's it... The Abhinav Mehra who was confidently answering all the questions till now was now silent.

"Yes." After a minute Abhinav answered and to be more precise he lied. And Aarushi clutched on her saree tightly.

"Then why don't you kiss her right here?" A girl challenged him and Aarushi's heart almost stopped beating for a second. A hint of fear was visible on her face.

"Because I am not at all interested in Public Display of Affection and she is not at all comfortable in showcasing our personal moments in front of the cameras. ". Abhinav replied confidently and Krish and Aarushi mentally sighed in relief. That girl just shut up her mouth, embarrassed.

"Is it something like you married her just because you got her pregnant after your wife?"

Abhinav clenched his jaw, trying to control his anger. He took a deep breathe before answering.

"No such thing happened that I had to marry her because of that. And think twice before asking such questions. ". Abhinav warned. And Aarushi was disgusted. How can they think something like that? But wait they were paparazzi. They just need some spicy news to get views.

"Are you planning for a baby after Ayansh or after he grow up, you both will part your ways."

"Yes, we both are planning for a baby but why do I need to tell you all?? And we are going to stay with each other forever." Abhinav chided at them.

Aarushi had a slight blush on her cheeks. It's okay Abhinav just said that in sarcasm or just to shut their mouth.

"Did she had a one night stand with you and then she Blackmailed you to marry her?"

"She is not cheap." Abhinav said through his gritting teeth. He was trying hard to control his rage.

"If she is not cheap then is she expensive? Did you paid money to get her marry to you?"

"What kind of question is that? Don't you all understand it when I said we both got married with our own consent and not because of I bought her with money or she is a gold digger or she is pregnant or she had a one night stand with me or she blackmailed me or after Ayansh grow up, we will part our ways." Abhinav roared.

Abhinav gulped down the glass of water in one go. He was now very frustrated. But he wanted to end it all today itself.

"Uh...See you are handsome, you could have got any other girl and you could have started a new life with her. But before that you should have give your son to some adoption centre. Why to ruin your life for that unlucky kid whose mother died after giving him birth." A reporter asked and don't know from where in the world she brought that courage.

But before Abhinav could burst out in anger, Aarushi did that.

"Did you even thought once before asking that rubbish question? How can you call Ayansh unlucky? After Saanvi's death, he was the one who once again brought hapiness in the house. And how can you think so low about my husband? To enjoy his life he would give up on his son?? He is not heartless. Comment whatever you want to comment on me but no one gave you any right to comment on my son or my husband or my family. Keep that in your mind." Aarushi said all of that in one go and then finally took a deep breathe. Abhinav handed her the glass of water and she gladly accepted it.

Everyone was shocked. Even Abhinav too. He saw that she can never listen to something bad about Ayansh. And the way she addressed him as her husband. He liked it. He.... Genuinely liked it.

The reporters were silent. The girl who was sitting quietly suddenly burst out in anger when they said something wrong about Ayansh. This truly shows how much Ayansh means to her.

But as we say that a dog's tail is always crooked and to prove it a reporter asked a disgusting question.

"Have you both consummate yet? Or.....you think she is not worth the satisfaction?" Everyone looked at that girl with shocked. She is surely losing her job today.

Abhinav stood up in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS YOU ARE ASKING? I TOLD YOU RIGHT WE DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK SUCH QUESTIONS? ITS UP TO US. WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE WANT. WE DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU EACH AND EVERYTHING!! AND THIS ALL IS OVER NOW. I DON'T WANT ANY FAKE RUMORS ABOUT AARUSHI. IF I FOUND ANY THEN I SWEAR I WILL RUIN YOUR WHOLE CAREER AND SUE THE MEDIA HOUSE!" Abhinav shouted and grabbed Aarushi's wrist in a light hold and got her out of that hall. The whole way he was holding her wrist. Even in the lift. But he didn't took her to his cabin, instead he took her to the roof top.

He was still holding her hand. Aarushi cleared her throat and he looked at her. She looked at her wrist and he too followed her gaze and he let go of her as soon as he realised.

He had brought her there for getting some fresh air. It was really suffocating in there.

Both said nothing but just looking at the view and feeling that cold Breeze. It was very calm. So peaceful. This time it was a comfortable silence between them.

"Are you okay?" Abhinav asked without looking at her. Aarushi looked at him.

"I should ask you that. Are YOU okay?" Abhinav looked at her. Their eyes met. Her eyes held pure concern for him. Abhinav broke the eye contact and looked ahead but Aarushi kept on looking at him.

"I......I don't know what really I am feeling right now." He replied without looking at her.

"It's okay. I got it." Aarushi said and looked ahead and this time Abhinav looked at her.

............. To be continued............

Total words:- 1229

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care ✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care ✨💫💖