AUTHOR'S NOTE

- Personal Note -
Hello people of the world, it's the writer. I want to just put an input/note that this had started in a different story, one shots, but I am now moving it into it's own book because I like this idea and don't want to fill it in the oneshots because it's meant to just be a bunch of oneshots.
I'd also like to add that I am not a top student with writing. If you have trouble reading anything or notice anything that's down right horrid, please excuse that. I write for fun, I write because I want to, so just chill and deal with it please.
Last thing, I'm no longer into the countryhumans fandom whatsoever, but I still can't help but come back to the ideas and designs I had for these pieces of land. So, if you could just bare with me and enjoy whatever hellhole story this is, that'd be great. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

- For the actual story -

There can be triggering topics that involve the following ; Suicide, Depression, Trauma, Blood, etc. etc.

Since the story is just whatever comes to my thoughts, this is all I can really think of. Also, it's obviously about SovAme (Soviet Union and USA), so don't come after me if you don't this cause I do not care. There can be plotholes, so sorry, and also there is illustrations time to time that are drawn by me so PLEASEPLEASE don't even ask who drew the ugly works cause it's me.

Also, since this is from the oneshots, I will be rereading and editing some things since I don't want it to stay as mistakes (obviously). I'm also going to tell you human names for them because calling them by their country names kind of like make me cringe. In the first few chapters it'll stay as countries but later on it'll be human names. Human name list so far -

America: Thomas/Sam

Soviet: ?

Canada: Liam

Australia: Juin

New Zealand: Ari

China: Huang/Xiaotong

Japan: Hikari

>.< Enjoy.