"What did I say witch! Luffy is never wrong! Hmmp!"

"Stop it Ace, you gonna get punched too!" Sabo..

"How come you all are here wearing hoods? Robin chan shouldn't you be with Crocodile.. is it ok if you are here?"

"Well.. You know how I asked Jimbe to bring Sunny so I can make some changes while he was bringing your devil fruits?"
The strawhats nodded..

"Well I modified its shape a bit so as it won't get noticed as a pirate ship.. then me, Jimbe and Chopper sailed on it with Brook for his music shows.. for 2 years.."

"Yohohoho then I faked my death even if I am already dead! And then here we are.. to celebrate Ace san's and then Sabo san's last birthdays before they set sail!!"

"You came here to celebrate our birthdays?" Ace who perked up listening to the bit asked..

"Yeah! And then we can set sail with Luffy and others! And he doesn't have to feel bad about not having adventures with us!!"

"So our birthdays are not the only reasons.." Ace muttered a bit disappointed..

And Sabo hit him...

*cue weird laughs again..*

"We all are non human looking, so we were afraid the people here would be scared by us.. and we didn't want that to happen.. so we wore hoods.. also we had to hide Brook.. so.. yeah.."

"Oh..." x4 as Ace and Luffy weren't listening..

"As for me.. I can now make a clone of myself which is enough to stay with Crocodile.. so it's not a problem.."

"Robin, you can make a clone of yourself now? Suggeee!"

"Yes I can Luffy.. but I can't make one now as the one with Crocodile will disappear.."

"Oh..." ASL said disappointed..

"Fufufufu now only Zoro is missing... missed.. when he comes our crew is assembled.."

All the strawhats nodded..

"Kuina chan is also missing!! Don't only remember Marimo!"

"Sanji kun, Robin said said of our crew.. Kuina isn't a part of crew..."

"Yes! Nami sannnn..."

"Or were you telling that to yourself Sanji?" Usopp said while doing the conspiracy face..

"How romantic!"

"Shut up! I don't miss him!" Sanji said as he kicked Usopp and Brook.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing Chopper.. Sanji says he doesn't miss Zoro..."

"Why Robin? But I miss Zoro so much! I missed all of you!!"

"I don't know.. why don't you ask Sanji?"

"Ok! Sanji? Why don't you miss Zoro?"

"Huh!? Why should I miss Marimo!? The only one I miss now is Kuina chan!!"

"Poor Zoro bro must be heartbroken.. his boyfriend cares for his sister more than him.."

"Who is his boyfriend!!?"

"Wahahaha ok ok we understand.. you are not his husband and you don't miss him. Do you..?"

"Yes!! I mean.. No!... I mean.. arrgh.."

"So you do miss him!!" Nami

"Nami sann.." Sanji says crying..

"Anyways we should go the mountains now! We need to prepare for Ace's birthday party!" Sabo..