11. Crisis Dealt

They soon reached the office amongst their banter. Seeing the huge crowd of press at the entrance, Aryaman asked the driver to stop at a distance where they wouldn't be spotted by anyone.

"We can use the back exit to enter inside" Maitri suggested pointing towards the road on to their left. He nodded at the driver to follow her idea.

True to her words the back exit was silent and not many people were wandering around it. They quickly stepped inside the company and asked the guard to keep the doors shut incase anything happens from outside. Maitri passed him the important files as he walked into the meeting room as she waited outside for him. 

Both knew that they might be each other's partners in life, but they wanted to keep their personal and professional life as separate as possible. Hours passed by and yet there was no voice that was heard from inside. 

When she just thought she had enough, she stood up to knock on the door but before her hand reached the door, a large group of board members walked out shocking her. Feeling that everyone was out she stepped in to talk to Aryaman.

"Pick up the damn phone" Her feet halted at the door hearing Aryaman's loud voice. She gulped down her saliva fearfully and was to take a step back when Aryaman caught her gaze. 

"Sorry" She quickly turned around to leave realising that probably the meeting wasn't over yet. Aryaman let her walk out before turning his attention back to a man almost Aryaman's age. She sat down on the chairs outside the hall waiting for him to finish. All of sudden she started feeling bad for identifying the fraudster listening to the loud shouts from the meeting room.

Whereas inside, Aryaman had discarded his blazer and rolled his shirt up with the collars open.

"Search for my fucking name" Aryaman walked to the man and placed his hands on the either side of him on the chair. With trembling hands he picked his phone and searched for Aryaman's name in his contact list.

"Found it?" Aryaman's stern voice almost made the man shit his pants.  Straightening his back, he pushed himself further into the chair and looked up at Aryaman's angry eyes upon finding the contact.

"Call" Soon Aryaman's phone started ringing and he removed his phone from the pocket of his pants.

"How fucking hard was it to call me??" Aryaman left the chair and punched the desk angrily. 

"Raj how dare you couldn't call me when you needed me? You could have just asked me once" Aryaman walked away and stood infront of the long glass windows that ran from ceiling to ground, angry at his C.A cum friend. 

"Its a huge amount Arya" Raj stood up from the chair swallowing his pride and ego.

"I don't want to listen to your fucking excuses Raj. My only focus right now is that child, do you understand me?" Aryaman turned around at the speed of lightening pinning Raj with his gaze. Aryaman picked his phone and group called all his family members.

"Send me the best pediatric cardiologists contacts. Nitya needs them" All his cousins who were chilling around were suddenly upright and got down to business. 

Raj...Raj was one of Aryaman's best friend other than Manav. They were the trio that ruled their school and university. Upon completion of their degrees, Rishav saw potential in Raj and hired in his firm, giving him the chance to grow. Proving Rishav true, Raj managed to make his way to senior accountant in the firm, handling the New York business where as Manav handled the interior designing area. He was the head of his department not because of favouritism but because of his hard work. Raj had got married to Yukti earlier last year and the couple were blessed with a beautiful baby girl who they all named Nitya. Being the first child in the friends group she was the most loved amongst her uncles, one sneeze and both Aryaman and Manav were ready to go through hell to bring her cure.