Chapter 45:- Jealousy Jealousy

Abhinav was staring at Aarushi, who was sitting in front of the vanity mirror and doing some skin care routine. He remembers what happened yesterday. He thought of striking a conversation.

"Good morning.... " Abhinav wishes her and what he expected?? A good morning in return??

"I guess you are mistaken. I am Aarushi and not your Tanya. Go and wish her and don't forget to take a chocolate pastry for her." Aarushi said with a sarcastic forced smile and slammed the sunscreen tube on the table and stood up from there and started folding the quilt.

Abhinav was taken aback. He was going to say something but his phone rang. He picked up the call.

"Yes Krish?........... Party?? I don't think so she will be interested............Then tell Tanya to talk to her."

Aarushi was listening to all the conversation. She could just make out that he was talking something about party, of which she wasn't aware. But as she heard the name Tanya, she let go of the quilt and approached Abhinav and snatched the phone from his hand.

"Hello Krish. Tell me what happened? Party?......... Who are coming?? Ohhh Tanya is the one who organised this. Ohk. I am in. I will give the phone to Abhinav." She handed the phone to Abhinav and moved out of the room.

"Hello?" Krish spoke.

"Ya hello. Listen....I don't know what is wrong with Aarushi." Abhinav thought of sharing this with his best friend. It doesn't matter how much irritating and annoying his bestfriend is but he is always ready to help in every situation.

Abhinav described everything to Krish and Krish grinned on the other side of the phone.

"She is jealous" Krish said while grinning.

"What...No no. It's nothing like that. Why she will get jealous??" Abhinav felt happy hearing that but he doesn't want a fake happiness. He wants to know if she is really jealous or Krish is just teasing him.

"You won't believe me. Would you?" Krish asked, very well knowing what Abhinav must be thinking.

"No, I won't believe you. Because it's not like she likes me or something that she will get jealous." Abhinav said while keeping his doubt in front of his best friend.

"You will know it today. And do as I say." Krish told him his plan. But he just told half plan. Other half was a secret because if Abhinav came to know about the other half plan then surely he won't agree to this.
---------------------------------------------------
"Mummy..... Actually I have to go to a party with Abhinav so...Can I go??" Aarushi asked Tripti.

"Where is the party?" Tripti asked while continuing folding the clothes.

"Uh...Club." Aarushi replied in a low tone while fidgeting with her fingers.

"And what you would be wearing?"

"Maybe a kurti or something like that." Aarushi replied while thinking and Tripti snapped her gaze at her.

She lightly slapped her forehead with her palm.

"My dear daughter-in-law why would you wear that to a club? Wear some dress or one-piece. And no need to take my permission. Just enjoy your life. You are still very young. And don't worry about Ayansh, I will take care of him." Tripti answered with a smile, making a smile form on Aarushi's face. She got such a sweet mother-in-law.

"Thankyou so much." She hugged Tripti.

"I am not interested in parties but if Tanya is coming then I am in too." Aarushi thought.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi was already here in the club with Tanya. Krish and Abhinav were on their way.