Chapter 72: The Honeymoon Montage (August 22-29 2125)

Start from the beginning

I stretch my back before I strip down to nothing. I can hear the water running in the bathroom, and steam slowly seeps around the corner. I walk to the bathroom as I hear Keigo whistling Harry Styles' "Watermelon Sugar", and I can't help but grin as my feet touch the frigid marble tile. When I see Keigo, my face flushes and feels hot. He's bent over, checking the temperature of the water, completely naked. He looks over his shoulder with a cheeky smile when he catches me staring.

"Like whatcha see?" Keigo trills, arching his back as he stands up, but I say nothing. I'm exhausted from walking all over creation, but... damn does he look good. My husband looks so damn good. Keigo's eyes become half-lidded as he turns off the steaming water faucet and presses a button. I hear the jets in the tub roar to life, and Keigo picks up a purple and pink bath bomb that rests on the side of the tub.

"You know what this is?" He smiles seductively, beckoning me to stand beside him. I slowly shuffle forward; Keigo turns around and unceremoniously drops the bath bomb into the water. It immediately starts frothing, and the smell of jasmine fills the room.

"So Rue got us a bath bomb?" I raise my eyebrow, and Keigo steps into the tub before holding out his hands to help me in. We both soak down into the water at opposite ends, and, after a few moments of relaxation, something starts to stir in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh, it's not just any bath bomb," Kei sings lowly as he swims over to me, looming over me with a twinkle in his eye. "It's an aphrodisiac bath bomb."

My eyes soften as he leans forward, pressing a passionate kiss to my lips, and I melt into his embrace. He sits in my lap, and some of the water splashes out of the tub as his wings adjust to get comfortable. A low groan rumbles in my throat as I wrap my arms around him, rubbing the suds into the small of his back. The scent of jasmine is overwhelming, and it's making me want Keigo.

"I love you, baby," I whisper between sloppy, amorous kisses, and I can taste Kei's smile.

"I love you, too, Toya."

His hands wrap around my throat, gentle yet commanding. It only takes a few more minutes before the bathroom floor floods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wasn't that amazing , hubs?" Kei beams as we exit the It's A Small World boat. The damn song runs through my head on repeat, and my eye twitches in irritation as Keigo continues to hum it as we walk along.

"It was something," I mutter through gritted teeth before I do a double take. " Hubs ?"

"What? You don't like it?" Keigo frowns, his feathers drooping a bit as we walk through Fantasyland. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see a group of younger kids pointing at us and arguing.

"I'm telling you! That's Hawks and Third-Degree!"

"No way! They wouldn't be here. They're off doing Hero stuff."

"That's them! I swear! My mom says they got married!"

I can't help but smirk as I put an arm around Keigo, and we walk toward the Haunted Mansion.

"I love it," I whisper as I peck him on the cheek.

...

...

I burst into a fit of laughter as Keigo squeals in fright when one of the ghosts pops up from behind a tombstone. He clings onto me, two feathers flying to cover his eyes as he practically trembles.

"I got you. I got you," I chuckle as I kiss him on the forehead. "I thought you were my fearless Hero ."

"Your fearless Hero doesn't like jumpscares in the dark," Keigo mumbles, irritated. I grin as I nod my head to the song that the headstones sing, hugging Kei close to me.