[The backstory, (when she was a kid)] Meeting the psychic kid.

[Six years back, Sora was 10]

Sora was at the park, running around the park like stupid, doing who knows what. The park was filled with either mothers yelling, or kids screaming and having fun. Kusuo Saiki, Was swinging on the wings alone, Sora being the biggest smartass alive, walked up to him

"Hey! You wanna play on the slide with me?" Sora asked, with her hands behind her back in a polite manner

'Good Grief, Can't you see I'm alone for a reason?' The boy with pink hair thought, then shaking his head no.

"Come on! Pretty please?" She asked once more, Hoping he would change his mind.

Instead, The little boy walked away. Sora, who was shaking her head in disbelief, walked away as well to play with some other kids.

The next day, Afterschool [arent I fancy doing a timeskip]
Saiki was walking back home, Then heard an annoying voice from behind him, immediately got annoyed.

"Hey! You again!" Sora caught up to him, with a smile on her face. She seemed to be happy she met the boy again. On the other hand, Saiki seemed pretty upset an annoying girl decided to tag along with him. He just looked straight ahead and then walked at an average pace, trying not to seem rude or disrespectful, even though he hated getting attention.

"Maybe we can be friends and hang out? My mom is a baker! maybe we can eat cake together" The curly-haired girl said, with a smile on her face, she looked pretty determined to become his friend no matter what it took.

Saiki, Looked at the girl, immediately when she mentioned cake. Imagining all the cake in the world, He nodded yes.

"Yay! Let us go!" She smiled then took the young boy's hand, over to her house. She had finally made a new friend! Noticing her mother made Red velvet cake.

Saiki loved sweets, Mainly because who wouldn't like sweets? They were perfect, He thought.

'Maybe being her friend isn't so bad after all..' He thought to himself, Then continued to eat the cake.

A couple of months later

Sora has just gotten the announcement she was moving to Paris, For a couple of years. She immediately panicked, "How is Saiki going to react to this?" She thought to herself.

The next day after school, she immediately went to tell Saiki. She caught up to him. "Hey, Saiki! We can't hang out today, sorry" She sighed and then walked next to him.

Saiki was confused and sad, He was looking forward to some cake that day. "Why? What was even happening?" He thought to himself, and as if Sora read his mind, she explained.

"Well, I'm moving to Paris for the next few years, So you can't have any cakes until I come back!" She said with a somewhat sad voice, She was happy she got to see new places, yes, But leaving one of her friends she was with almost daily? That was a drawback. She then walked away, Until she heard a voice from behind.

"You... You can't leave!" He yelled out to her, He didn't know what got over himself, Was he attached? No, It couldn't be, it must've been the... sweets.

Since then, Sora wasn't seen for the next 6 years. Out in who knows what part of Paris.

A/N: HIII !! omg okay, so this is my first ever writing [besides the ones I write for class]!!!! this was just a backstory about Sora and Saiki, In the story Saiki is just going to be your friend who is your brother's kind of vibe. Thanks for reading!!!

[End]
612 Words.