chapter 1: foxes yokai and Ninja

Start from the beginning

It was October 15th in konohagakure five years and five days ago the fourth hokage had faced off against the Kyubi. The air was brisk and cold, Not many people were outside, it was a mostly uneventful night. except for the group of adults preparing to attack an innocent blond child. Most were civilian but the leader was a shin-obi. 'fools,' the shin-obi thought as he clicked his tongue, branded with his masters silencing seal. He was to lead an attack on the child so in his rage he could loosen the seal a bit an allow the village leader to give the boy to his master, or at best start training him to defend himself instead of wasting his potential. While his emotions were suppressed to almost nothing from his brutal training, he took no joy in a mission like this where he basically was leading lambs to a slaughter. No matter the target was approaching, he goaded the group into attacking, swinging the first punch.

It was this scene that one Yukari Yakamo happened upon as she strolled threw the village

It was this scene that one Yukari Yakamo happened upon as she strolled threw the village. "Oh my, A group of 8 adults, 1 of which is a trained combatant attacking one lone child how brave" she snarked.

"This thing is no child! He's a demon!" One of the civilian snarled

"A demon! oh my!"Yukari looked at the battered child and frowned. "You must forgive my skepticism but ..." she trailed off.

"He is the kyubi the nine tailed fox that attacked this village 5 years ago!" Another civilian shouted "The forth hokage sealed the demon in this child form!"

" I see..." Yukari said as she breathed in, "we'll have to do something about this." With a flick of her wrist eight shots of energy hit the child's assailants before they could react to what she said, as she picked up the child. "Poor thing. I never though they would treat you like this. I should have just taken you as I wanted too." She snapped her fingers and a portal opened. She carried the child through.

HORAKHTY by Cajiva's Gadget Shop

In his office the third hokage sighed at the mountain of paperwork on his desk. "Just a few more forms then i'm done for tonight." Suddenly a portal appeared in his office the portal was adorned on either side by ribbons and when he looked in the portal he found an uncomfortable number of eyes staring back as he prepared himself for whatever could come through the portal he heard a female voice
"Amazing people you have in this village, beating up a small child."

"Who are you? You better have proof if you are coming here to accuse my people of such!" Hiruzen responded sternly preparing for a fight.

"Oh i have my proof!" Yukari stepped through the portal holding a beaten and bruised Naruto. The portal closed behind her as she stepped through. Immediately she swiped an index finger in the air next to her a new portal opened showing the assault the had taken place.

Hiruzen looked on solemnly "It seems the villagers still hold hate in their hearts for the events of that night, never before has young Naruto been attacked physically before..." a thought occurred to the old man. His face then hardens as he yells out "ANBU!" Suddenly 3 ninja wearing animal masks appeared 2 with black cloaks on one with white "Yes Hokage-sama" the captain in white said kneeling down
"Who was guarding Naruto today?"
"It was Komachi and Towa today sir" said the captain.