———————————————————————————

(Later that day, Luz's pov)

The school day finally finished and I'm waiting out side for boscha and amity to get out here so we can start our walk to the studio. I see them come out the doors and I ran up to them.

Luz: hey guys!

Boscha: hey Luz, hey skar.

Amity: hey luz, ready to go?

Luz: yep!

We start walking in the direction of the studio chatting about what type of music we enjoy and other things like clothing games, our aesthetic I guess you can call it and I'm glad I'm getting to know amity better like that, maybe if she ever comes over then we can listen to some of the music she like and sit out on the rooftop while doing so. That would be so nice, sitting watching the sunset while listing to amity talk about whatever it is she wanted. I'd pay to listen to her talk, laugh, and to see that smile that so delicately sits on her face when she speaks of something she finds interest in.

We reach the studio and now I'm beginning to start feeling a little nervous, I mean it's just practice so it doesn't matter if I mess up I'm just- I don't know, I hope I fit into the band well and I don't hurt their career or something stupid like that.

I put down my bag on one cushion and start to the actual studio of the studio. We walk in and I see the twins.

Luz: heyo guys!

Twins: Luz!

They came and gave me a hug but then just smirked at amity, I don't know why but I bet it's just a little sibling banter. We discussed what we will be doing today, we'll more like they did an I listened because I still barely know anything about this band and their songs, I mean I've done a little deep diving on their website but I still had just joined, what ya gonna do.

Amity: ok guys today well practice the songs we'll be performing at our next concert at the death slinger arena.

Wow that name is, something else, kinda emo.

Amity: we are performing 3 songs, well start off with meteor shower, than the red means I love you, the last song however is a problem, the song is meet me at our spot, Luz, is sung by two people and usually those two are Edric and I, so the real question is can you sing and are you ok with doing it?

Luz: well, I'm not gonna say if I can sing well or not cause I don't know, I think so? But I love doing it and I don't think I would have a problem doing it in front of loads of people.

Amity: ok well we'll test you out later at the end of practice, then we'll decide if you'll be singing or we'll change the song, anyways you'll have these 3 songs in about a month or so, do you think you can do it?

Luz: confident.

Amity: great, ok guys let's get to it, no slacking!

Seeing amity all stern and in her element was, ehem, extremely attractive, but that's not the matter of right now. I go grab my guitar and strum it to see if it's tuned, it's not, now I take a couple minutes to do that while everyone is setting up, boscha hands me a script with all the songs in it, I look through it and find out where the three songs are located in it, open it to the starting song and look it over, striking all the cords one by one, everyone seems to be doing basically the same thing just with different instruments. I think I get it down well enough and start putting the cords together strumming it into the song. I play with minimal mix ups, and a few wrong cords and retry, this time around I don't mess up the cords, but my timing is still of, I go again and again, until I get it, it's not perfect, I mean, I still have to look where my gongs are going but a month is definitely enough time to perfect these songs.