He Said What Now?

Start from the beginning

He then proceeded to look at his son, putting his hand on the back of his head before stroking the top of his head with his thumb; and boy did Noah like that, due to the fact that he was getting some attention from his father. So much so, that he wanted more attention from his father, which he showed them, by extending his hand and just looking at his dad. After which, Camila looked up at Matt. "Let me guess, you're going to want to hold your son right now?" Taking a breath, Matt agreed. "I think I need it right now, that way I'll remember to not explode." Gabby was confused as she heard her husband say that, while also watching as Matt picked Noah up in his arms; after which, he brought his face close to him and kissed his cheek. After which, Noah wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Oh, there's my baby boy. Someone wants to cuddle up to daddy, and just hold him close today."

Bringing him close, Matt rubbed his back and tapped it while also looking at him; after which, he kissed his forehead when he felt Camila reach out for him. Turning his head, he then noticed that Camila was holding Noah's blanket out for him. "Thanks Camila." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "No problem Matt, I mean that." Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at Noah. "Yeah, you want to just cuddle up to daddy in bed; don't you my little man?" Kissing his forehead, Matt smiled as he proceeded to carry Noah back to bed so that he can hold him close. At the same time, Gabby looked up at Matt. "Now, that's an adorable sight that I love to see." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her. "So listen, uhm..." Matt then turned to look at Camila.

"Camila, do you mind doing me a favor?"

Camila was confused as she heard her Yerno (son-in-law) ask her that, unsure of what he needs her to do; but still, she was going to just let him talk to her. "What is it Matt?" Matt sighed. "Do you mind going to the nurses and asking them to get the crib we asked for Matteo? They haven't brought it yet." Turning her head, Gabby was confused as to why her husband didn't want to do it. "You couldn't do it on your..." That was when Gabby really looked up, right into Matt's eyes; and there was just something in the way that he was looking at her that made her know that he needs a moment alone with her. "Mom, do you mind? Maybe they can also bring us fresh towels? And a couple small towels for Matteo and Noah?" Realizing what the couple really wanted, Camila just agreed with them.

"Would you like me to leave for the day?"

Matt shook his head as Camila asked whether they wanted her to leave for the day, as that wasn't what he wanted; rather, he just needs a moment to speak to his wife alone about something. "No, I just need a moment to speak with Gabby about something." Camila agreed with her son-in-law, before getting up and agreeing with him; after which, she proceeded to walk away so that she could let Matt and Gabby have a moment alone with their sons. Why they needed a moment alone? She had no clue. But at the same time, she understood that there are times where she can't know everything; and unfortunately, these were one of those times. Matt just didn't want to get his mother-in-law involved, when this is something that involves the two of them and their best friends.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting down in bed as a family of four in quiet, Matt and Gabby both just took a moment to relax ahead of the two of them talking; about what, Gabby still had no clue. But she most certainly did want to know, and that was why she decided to ask her husband. "So, I can only assume that something happened out there?" Matt sighed as he looked at Gabby, and then looked down at his baby boy. "I ran into Kelly downstairs." Gabby looked at her husband. "Was she with him?" Matt shook his head. "But Stella was the topic of conversation, because he most certainly did not like the statement that we released; when we threw her under the bus, and everything." Gabby just looked at her husband as he said that. "We threw her under the bus?" Matt agreed with Gabby.

"Yes, that's exactly what he told me."

Gabby shook her head, as she was in disbelief; all they did was say the truth, and that was something that she can't believe Kelly is doing. "And he's pissed that we suspended her without pay." Gabby just took a breath, as she looked up at the man she loves. "Matt, I hope that you don't feel like we made a mist..." Looking at Gabby, Matt was shocked that she would even think for a moment that he thought that they made a mistake. "Oh, god no. I already know that we didn't make a mistake when it came to the decisions we made for the company." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that. "So, do you think that this is just going to make things worse?" Slipping down in bed, Matt proceeded to lean back against his pillow some more as he got comfortable with Noah.

After which, he wrapped his arm around him and just cuddle up to his little guy. "I have no clue, but I am just worried now as I am really not in the mood to have to deal with this; I mean, we are dealing with so much right now, and I don't think he gets that..." That's when Matt realized something, which would be that he maybe shouldn't be putting this all out on Gabby. "I really don't think that we should..." Reaching for Matt's hand, Gabby grabbed it and intertwined their fingers. "Hey, look at me." Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves. "Matt, we did the right thing; we both know that, and everything that was said in that statement was true." Matt agreed with Gabby. "And that's what we both agreed about at the end of the conversation." Gabby was confused.

After all, he is quite angry right now; but in her opinion, that wasn't enough to be mad about for a while. "Okay, I can tell that there's something else going on." Matt bit his lip. "We got talking about what we did on our anniversary, and we said not much; then we talked about how I wanted to do something special on our 5th anniversary, and how I might take you to Paris." Gabby smirked as she heard her husband say that, as that most certainly is something that she loves the sound of. "Oh, I most certainly do love the sound of that." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that. "Then, he made the comment about how we might go for another..." Gabby was shocked as he heard Matt say that, already well aware of how he was going to be finishing that sentence. "Baby?" Matt agreed.

After all, that was exactly what Kelly was inferring. "Don't worry, I already spoke to him. God, he thought that it would be our fifth child; when I reminded him that it would actually be our seventh." Gabby agreed with Matt, noticing that her husband was getting a bit agitated at the moment. "Hey, take a breath and relax baby. Everything's okay, and we're together right now." Matt agreed with her as she said that, before looking at the woman he loves; staring into her eyes, Matt leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I'm sorry that he even said that." Gabby was a bit taken aback as she heard her husband apologize, when he was the last person who needed to apologize for this; if anybody had to apologize, it was Kelly.

"Hey, you have nothing to apologize for Matt. Kelly has something to apologize for, and he has to know it."

Matt shrugged. "Pretty sure he's not going to be talking to me for a while, considering I suspended him." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "And I think that's what you need to do, we need a cooling off period with him." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath. "I'm starting to wonder whether we should send him to Los Angeles, just have him be there and work out of that office for a while." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, because she thinks that most certainly can work. "I would have to say, it'd be nice to get some distance from the two of them." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, as that was exactly what he was thinking. "Yeah, that was where my head was at." Gabby just took a breath and thought about it.

After all, there are logistics that come with it. "I mean, but they have the boys." Matt nodded as he wrapped his arm around Gabby, before turning his head and kissing her forehead softly. "I think that we just need to take it easy and relax right now, Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, before smiling as she leaned in and kissed the man she loves. "Do you want to turn the TV on, maybe we can find a kids movie that the boys can enjoy with us?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, as that most certainly is something that he's interested in. After which, he reached over to go grab the TV remote. That was, until he heard a knock on the door. "Who's there?" That's when Matt heard a voice that he hasn't heard in a while. "Mr. Casey, it's Mario and Bella Jacobs." Gabby smiled.

She then turned her head and looked at Matt. "I would love to see one of my designers." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Please, come in Mario and Bella."