PARENTS ARRIVAL .

IMPORTANT - guys my school is reopening from tomorrow.  Pls be patient with the updates.  I will surely try to update everyday .

Jungkook- got too many guts huh?

He spoke as he unclipped her bra .

Y/n shivered as she felt his cold long fingers touching her bare back . She was really scared now . Y/n cursed herself for speaking too much .

Jungkook- answer me doll. 

Y/n - s.s.orry a.alpha

Jungkook was looking at her trembling figure . Her actions spoke alot about his impact on the poor teenage girl .

Jungkook was about to remove her unclipped bra when his phone rang .

On call -

M/s jeon - kookie we are coming tomorrow for a night stay .

Jungkook - oh mom it would be fun . Come fast . Tomorrow I won't go to office then .

M/s jeon - yes we will come by 10.30 in the morning   .

Jungkook- ok mom we will wait for you   

With this jungkook hanged up the phone. 

Jungkook - tomorrow mom and dad are coming. They will be here by 10.30 so prepare a good breakfast. 

Y/n - y.yes a.lpha .

Jungkook - we will go to watch movie in evening and dinner outside. 

As he spoke these words y/n eyes showed only excitement.  She was really happy that after such long period of time she will be going out .

Jungkook - now sleep .

Y/n was relieved as he stopped .

Jungkook pov

Such a kid she is . No one can say that she is 16 years old by her action . I also want her to be happy but her mistakes make go insane . I don't like her when she does any mistake.  Tomorrow she will be happy as we will be going out . Her eyes showed happiness and excitement. 

Timeskip to next morning .

A/n pov

Y/n woke up when she fell someone sucking her boobs. She opened her eyes just to see her alpha sucking her boobs as he was hovering above her. 

Y/n - m.morning a.alpha

She spoke with a lot of difficulties.  Listening to her scaredy voice Jungkook looked towards her. Now he started to suck her nipple more aggressively while seeing his omega squirming in pain beneath him.

Y/n - ahhh a.a.lpha p.plss stop ahhh

Y/n cried in pain .

This made jungkook more satisfied.  Now he started to pull her sore nipple upwards by his teeth. 

Y/n - p.plss s.stop

Y/n was crying as a thought came across her mind . She was thinking that jungkook was taking revenge of yesterday night. 

She spoke -

Y/n - p.p.pls s.stop i.i am s.sorry f.for y.yesterday n.night .

This is what jungkook wanted . He stopped his actions immediately as he heard her sorry .

Jungkook - be good in front of my parents. Don't use your useless mouth much in front of them .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Soon she got her morning routine done . She was now preparing breakfast when the door flung opened revealing Jungkook parents. 

Jungkook- hi mom and dad ..

He spoke as he hugged both of them .

Y/n was standing in a corner seeing the sence playing in front of her .

Jungkook- y/n honey come here ..

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤

Byeeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖