9

FREEN'S POV

She kept on insisting that we should do it.

What is wrong with her? I mean, I know why I want to do it.

I'm not blind. She's really hot and sexy and I'm gay. And after that kiss we had, I've been thinking about her so hard.

But what is her excuse? What would she say is the reason for her obsession with wanting to have sex with me?

Is it just a joke to her? Is she just going to lead me on and when I'm so wet, she would back off and start mocking me?

I don't know what to think. But one thing is for sure; I wanted to do it with her.

I gave up and I went in for it, all consequences be damned.

I kissed her and slowly moved her to the bedroom still kissing her.

I close the bedroom door behind us and gently laid her on the bed and climb on top of her.

I spread your legs open and went inbetween still kissing her on the lips.

Soon it became intense and just when I was about taking off her clothes there was a knock on the front door.

I stopped what we were doing to go see who was at the door but Becky stopped me.

"It must be one of our lousy neighbours" Becky said.

That right we don't need any distraction right now. We just have to listen to what our bodies want.

Soon the person opened the door and walked in but I was too deep kissing every inch and ounce of Becky's body and caressing her to notice.

Soon the bedroom door opened but Becky and I were still deep not realizing this.

"Lily Bunny" The person called out. I immediately stopped and turned around.

He was here, my father is here to take us home.

I've been waiting for so long for him to come. Sometimes I get scared that something must have happened to him but he's finally here.

I ran to him and hugged him being so relieved that he's alive forgetting that he just saw Becky and I almost having sex.

"What about my father, where is he? What happened to him" Becky thundered.

He's fine Miss Lawd. Everything at home has been resolved and you can come back home now" my father informed Becky while bowing his head down.

Of course, she is still that proud arrogant bitch that she has always been. I'm glad I didn't make the mistake of sleeping with her.

We got our important stuffs and went back home with my father

************************

I was really happy to be back home at last with my father and so was Becky. All the problems surrounding "THE LAWD" had been resolved and Becky was safe again.

"THE DRAGON HEAD" rewarded my father for protecting Becky by promoting him to becoming one of THE LAWD'S honourable bodyguards.

He also made me Becky's junior personal bodyguard working alongside a professional but I refused, which of course I will.

Making me stay around Becky every hour of every day is not a reward, it's just a punishment.

I could have been beheaded for saying "NO" to THE LAWD but I took care of his daughter for over a month. And so he should cut me some slack.

My father's promotion would make  him move over to "THE DRAGON'S BREATH" which just means I won't be seeing him as often as before.

But I just got my dad back after thinking for so long that he was badly hurt or worse dead.

I needed to be around him. I needed to tell him how much I've missed him and hear all about how he escaped the chaos.

But I guess when you're poor, your wishes can never come true. Nobody cares about your wants. All they care about is "you doing your job"

My dad moved out and I became home alone. Of course I can move to THE DRAGON'S BREATH with him but I just preferred not to be anywhere close to the LAWD'S family.

And besides, I'm an adult, I can manage just fine without my father being with me all the time.

But I miss him so much and I wish we could at least have some time to ourselves before he resumed working.

But barely two days of our return home, my father was called to duty.

At least, they should allow us to heal first. we're human beings too and I almost lost him.

They should be considerate rather than pushing for him to resume work quickly.

*****************************

My father had gone to the LAWD'S home and that afternoon, while sitting down on porch, Becky's chauffeur came to pick me up.

"Miss Lawd instructed for you to come with me" the chauffeur said

I don't understand why Becky summoned me but since I couldn't say "NO" again, I decided to obey instructions but the moment I got there, I wished I'd just stayed back home.

To be continued.....