GALA TIME

Y/n - Here alpha..

Jungkook- hmm come near .

As y/n went towards him he made her sit on his lap . His veiny hands went to her tiny  waist hugging it tightly. 

Jungkook- hug me back sweetie. 

Y/n slipped her tiny hands to his waist . She hugged him back as she felt warmth in his hug .

Soon jungkook pulled her more close to him . He went near her ear and whispered..

Jungkook- y/n baby just keep obeying what alpha says to you . If you keep doing what I say I would never punish you and never do that with you . Just be a good wife . I just hate when you do mistakes and above that when you lie to me .

Jungkook was speaking as he kept his face in the crook of her neck . He made her head rest on his shoulder and was creasing her back  . He could feel her warm tears on his t shirt .

Jungkook - you can ask me anything I will get you .. your husband is really rich . Just don't make me angry and never try to test my patience.  Once I loose my patience you know how many limits I can break .

After he whispered thoese words in y/n ear he parted her head from his shoulder . Her nose was red due to crying . This was the first time he got gentle with her .

Y/n - y.yes alpha I w.ill be g.good .

Jungkook- good

he spoke as he patted her head soon they left the home . Y/n slept during the ride meanwhile jungkook was busy thinking what would be her reaction if she got to know the truth of her parents who sold her .

A/n pov

Y/n father took loan from Mr jeon . Y/n father was unable to repay it as the time started to exceed the interest on loan also started to increase . One day mr jeon decide to pay a visit to y/n house where he saw y/n for the first time . She was just 15 when he saw her  . Her features were just on the next level .. he wanted this girl to be wife of his son . 

Mr jeon - I want my money back ..

Y/n father - pls pls sir give me sometime pls some more time . I will surely pay your money back..

Y/n entered the room with a tray holding glasses of water . Y/n bowed in order to show respect .

Mr jeon - what is your name girl?

Y/n - it's y/n uncle .

Y/n father - y/n sweetie you leave. 

Mr jeon - look Han you have two options.  First let's tie the knots of your girl and my son .. second pay my money back or else ( he took out his gun and kept on the table pointing it toward y/n father)

Y/n father - she is really young sir ! She can't marry at this age !

Mr jeon - my son will treat her right ! I want the answer now!

After a lot of argument y/n father finally made a contract with Mr jeon saying that this thing would be kept hidden from y/n ..

Jungkook - wake up y/n we are here!

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏

Byeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘