Chapter 1 Trapped

Natasha’s moans can be heard throughout the office. She rubbed her clit against the edge of her boss’s table. She picked up the speed and started riding harder against the table as she climaxed while clenching her breasts. Her pussy juices was all over her boss’s table. She sat down in his chair and breathed heavily. Suddenly, she heard the main office doors swung open and caught her off guard but she quickly wiped her pussy juices with her clothes over her boss’s table. As soon as her boss turned the corner and walked in his open office door, she stood. He suddenly asked “Am I late?”
“I’m sorry for what, Sir Aiden?” she asked hoping he didn’t realise anything was off.
Aiden took a step closer and sniffed the air. He strided to his office table with eyes locked at Natasha. He put his hand on her shoulder and sat her down to his chair. Over her shoulders, he clicked a software on his desktop. Natasha realised it was a CCTV app and her heart raced. Her boss played back a few moments before he walked in and where she climaxed all over his desk. Natasha started crying while her head hung low and she kept saying sorry. But Aiden kept clicking the button 10 seconds back to replay her voice gruting while climaxing. Natasha covered her ears but Aiden roughly pulled them back and said “No. Hear how much of a whore you sound.”
“I’m really sorry Sir. Please, I promise it won’t happen again.” She pleaded while crying with her head hung low.
“I can’t fucking hear you.” Aiden said pulling her head to face him. But she cried so hard refusing to meet his eyes.
“Look at me” Aiden said but she shook her head.
“I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT ME” He shouted and Natasha looked at him with bloodshot eyes from weeping.
“I can make this go away if you do me a small favour.” He said calmly.
“Please Sir I really need this job.”
“Shh… I just want to do something for me.” He said leaving her wondering. Without anymore response, Natasha kept crying while Aiden just stared back at her annoyed. After a few minutes, finally Natasha calmed down a bit and asked in between her sobs “What can I do?”
“Remove all your clothes.” He said with a blank expression on his face.
“What?” Natasha asked in response. But Aiden’s face remained blank because he knew she heard him clearly. Natasha began to cry harder but Aiden looked annoyed. After a few minutes in silence, Natasha calmed down and began slowly opening her clothes, fumbling over the buttons with her head hung low too embarrassed to face Aiden. After all her clothing was off, he asked “Doesn’t it feel better exposed?” But she remained silent still looking down on the floor.
Aiden grabbed Natasha by the throat and sternly said “I asked you a question.”
“Yes.” Natasha replied choking. Aiden’s other hand explored her pussy, playing her clit and then shoving a finger inside. Natasha was surprised and cummed a little against his hand.
“You’re fucking wet. Did you cum again?” he asked laughing
“Yes.” She said chocking. He fingered her hard until she said “Wait-” and she groaned climaxing spraying her pussy juices over his desk again. “Did that felt good?” he asked.
“Yes” she replied weakly, slumping against his chokehold. He slammed her face on the desk and shoved his dick deep. She groaned and he asked “Did you cum again?”
“Yes” she replied weakly. He began fucking her hard but she protested by eclaiming “I already cummed!”
“Keep cumming” he said fucking her on his desk until he cummed. She slumped below his desk. “I’m not fucking done.” he said while fucking her barely moving body. She slipped in and out of conscious as he continued for hours, cumming on her countless times.
The next morning, Natasha woke up and jumped, bumping her head on the table she slept under. She heard Aiden laughing. She realised she was still naked so she froze. “Chill. I gave everyone a day off today. There’s only us here. We can go for a few more rounds before my meetings.” He said noticing she refused to get out under his table. She slowly peered above to see Aiden. She tried to get up but still felt weak. Aiden saw and helped her up to prop her down on his chair. On his table, she saw that the mess they made last night was cleaned up and there was food and three types of drinks on the table. “I bought you a chicken sandwich cause I overheard you ate those. But I didn’t know which drink you’d like. So I bought coffee, tea and chocolate. Which one do you want to eat first?” He asked. “Cause I’m really hungry…” He continued while smirking at her. But when he saw her expression was of fear to the point she trembled, he raised his hands in defeat. “Fine just eat your breakfast.” He said. She thanked him and devoured the sandwich because the last she ate was last evening at 5pm and it was already noon. While she ate, Aiden threw a stack of papers on her desk titled ‘Non-Disclosure Agreement.’”What’s this?” She asked and he condescendingly said “I guess I wrongly hired because I’ve never had a law lecturer that’s never seen a contract.” She begrudgingly read through the stipulations and became more furious. She pushed the contract away and shouted “No!”
“Listen here, as mentioned, if you don’t sign, I’ll fire you.” He said calmly.
“No! This just means I have to be like your sex slave!” She protested.
“Yes.”
“Then I quit!” She shouted and quickly put her clothes back on. She hurried out the office doors and slammed it shut on her way out.