chapter 1

JEON'S MANSION..

Mrs jeon: I have been thinking about that for long

Mr jeon: then why didn't you share it with me..

She smiled as she put the cup down..

Mrs jeon: I just waited the right moment anyway I know that you will always choose the right thing for our son..

Mr jeon: yes he's already 27 and it's the time for him to make family..

Mrs jeon: I can't wait to meet his soon to be wife I heard that she's so caring and humble..

He chuckled..

Mr jeon: yes I talked with Mr chou last night and he said that he's coming to meet us today..

Mrs jeon: wow' that's great then I will tell the girls to prepare for everything..

Mr jeon: um' finally we can rest now cause our cold hearted son is getting married..

She laughed while nodding..

Mrs jeon: and you know what I'm still shock that he agreed this fast..

Mr jeon: cause he can't refuse my words...

Mrs jeon: I know that honey...

They smiled as they continue sipping their tea...

Cough!!!

Cough!!

A men was coughing really hard as the blood coming out of his mouth while he's lifeless crawling into the ground..

Men: Cough "" cough"" p-please have mercy- ahhhhh..

He screamed in pain someone kicked his stomach really hard..

A men wearing all back with lip piercing lip smirked at him as look at him down with his long hair covering some of his face...

Jungkook: asking for mercy ' hahaha ' you're so funny..

He pull out his tongue as glared at him deeply...