Ah... Taehyung stop staring at her and focus on your studies.

"Why were you staring at me?", she whispered to me while sitting in her seat.

"Me staring at you? No, I wasn't. You thought I was; I was looking at the board.", I tried to defend myself but all in vain.

"There's nothing written on the board to stare at.", she pointed out.

"I-i-i was...", I was trying to say something that could prove her wrong but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Stop lying.", she said and I surrendered. Taehyung you can't win from her. She caught you staring at her. Btw she was so straightforward, just talking on the point.

After a few more classes it was finally lunch time.

Y/N POV

Finally, it's lunchtime but, I'm not feeling hungry. Let's have a walk around the school what if I found something interesting? Why I'm not feeling energetic? Wait I forgot to drink my coffee. Is it possible to get a cup of coffee in school? Let's see. Where's the canteen? I have to ask someone.

"Excuse me.", I called out to someone who was standing at the door.

"Yeah. Wait, you are Y/n, right?", she said causing me to think. Am I that popular?

"Yes. but how do you know?", I asked so that I wouldn't be misunderstood.

"We are in the same class and I know you didn't see me.", she said casually and because she is in my class that's obvious that she knows me.

"Oh... Would you like to tell me where's the canteen?", I asked her because I wanted my coffee.

"I was also going there; you can join me?", she said and waited for me to answer.

"Sure, btw what's your name?", I asked when we started walking towards the canteen.

"My name is Daeun.",

"Oh! Nice name.", I complimented with a smile.

Daeun and I were walking towards the canteen and I finally found a girl that was more friendly to me than the girls in my previous school. Everyone in there was so rude and not friendly. While talking with her I didn't realise that we arrived.

"Let's have lunch.", she asked after turning to me.

"No thanks, you continue I am not feeling hungry btw. Well, would you tell me where I can find coffee? I wanna drink.", I denied.

"You can find it in the drink section, over there.", she suggested I nodded and then she went away.

I went towards the drink section to get my coffee, finally, I'm gonna have it. I asked for an iced Americano. I was enjoying it until I got bumped into someone, whom I didn't know appeared there out of nowhere. I just wanna curse him for what he had done.

"Can't you see? My coffee spilt all because of you; you know what, I was craving coffee since morning; now, when I was drinking it, you spilt it.", I almost yelled.

"Is your coffee more critical than my shoe?", he said with the same anger.

"Yeah! It is then, what.", I said with the same energy.

"You know how expensive these are, you can't even afford them.", he said with pride.

I bent my neck to see his shoe and I was shocked; my coffee had made a masterpiece on it but the only thing is, not on both shoes. One is completely white and the other has brown marks on it. After a long stare at his shoe, I spoke.

"I have the same pair of shoes at my house right now."

Everyone shocked. Lol 😂