10

FREEN'S POV

When I got to the house, the maid told me that Becky was expecting me in her room and so I went there.

I knocked on the door and she responded, asking me to come inside, which I did.

But what I saw made me turn around and quickly rushed out of the room.

"Stop. Don't do that." She said in a hurry making me stand still backing her.

"I mean, don't you know that it's rude to see a woman's nakedness and just work out like you don't like what you're seeing?

Stop being a baby Freen and just come over here.

Something was going on between us before your dad came and interrupted us and until now I can't seem to get my mind off it.

So maybe I'll stop thinking about doing it after we've done it. So Freen please have sex with me.

I really want to do it with you pleeeaasssss...."  Becky said smiling at me being all childish and cute.

I turned around and bent my head down, barely looking at an almost naked Becky in that robe

Is she crazy? She's practically naked and demanding that we have sex. She's so comfortable in her skin even though she's naked.

It makes sense though. She has the perfect body. Her skin was so clear and smooth and I just can't stop staring at it.

How can she be so perfect? Every curve was just perfect and sexy just like I pictured her naked body to be.

Wait why am I even picturing Becky naked? I must be stupid and an hypocrite.

I claim to hate Becky and yet I can't stop dreaming about her. I can't stop remembering our kiss and wish that we had sex before my dad came to get us.

I shouldn't be thinking about sex with Becky right? or should I?

I've been wishing to be up close with her like we were in the cabin but now that she's here, should I proceed? No! No!! No!!! I shouldn't.  Maybe just this once.

I moved a step forward but then I turned around to leave. But I stopped and turned towards Becky again.

I was so confused and didn't know what to do. My body was accepting Becky's invitation but my brain was telling me otherwise.

What should I do? Should I listen to my brain or my body?

I was unable to make a decision, going back and forth. It was clear to Becky that I was confused.

I looked at her for a split second and saw her smiling. I became shy because we both knew that I wanted her and I was really bad at hiding it.

She started walking towards me. Seeing her coming towards me made me shiver.

I was both scared and excited. I just turned around and shut my eyes, not knowing what to do or how to react.

When she got to where I was, she slowly hugged me from behind and inhaled my scent.

Then she rested her head on my back;
"You don't have to be scared around me. I know that I've always been mean and hateful towards you but that was because I didn't really know you.

You're kind and fun and smart and I want to always be around you.

Why else did I tell my father to make you my junior personal bodyguard?

But you refused that and so I told my father to make your father a honourable bodyguard.

Honourable bodyguards stays in the mansion. So by making your father a honourable bodyguard, he'll move into the mansion and so would you.

I even made your dad resume work quickly just to see you but I discovered that you weren't moving into the mansion like your father.

I've wanted to see you forever but no matter what I did, you just didn't come to me. So I used the direct approach on you.

I know how you're feeling. You want me and I want you too so let's not fight it." Becky explained hugging me even tighter.

So she is the reason why my dad and I had to live separately and she also made my dad resume work quickly just to fulfill her selfish desires.

She's just as selfish and arrogant and full of herself as ever and I shouldn't be with someone like her.

I freed myself from her her and turned around facing her being both angry at Becky and disappointed in myself to have ever considered her.

"I'm also a human being Becky. You can't just demand something from me and change the course of my life just to get it.

I have been so worried about my father and as soon as I got him back, you asked him to resume work.

Did it ever occur to you that I might want to spend more time with my dad after almost losing him?

NO!! You didn't think about that.

You only think about yourself. That is why I don't want to associate myself with a LAWD.

Becky, come back to reality because I'll never have sex with someone like you."

To be continued....