SCHOOL ?

Jungkook expressions changed into a shocked one ..

Jungkook kissed her forehead

Soon the car stopped in front of the mansion . Jungkook lifted y/n in his arms and went towards their shared bedroom.  Y/n was not aware about her surroundings as she was in her deep slumber..

Jungkook made y/n lay on bed and went to washroom to take shower . He came out and saw y/n sleeping peacefully. 

But his eyes landed on her dress which was a bit tight . Her skin was buldging a bit little due to the tightness of the dress .

Jungkook sighed and went outside.  He could have changed the dress by his own but he did not wanted to make her uncomfortable while she was sleeping. 

Jungkook- where is Yana ?

He asked the bodyguard standing outside?

Yana is a maid working at his mansion for almost 10 years . She is the most trusted maid in Jungkook eyes .

Bodyguard- sir she left early today as it's her son birthday. 

Jungkook- hmm ok .

With this he left and came back to their room . Y/n was still sleeping .

Jungkook thought to wait a little more if she gets up she can change herself .
But y/n did not.  Being left with no options jungkook slowly went towards her . In a slow motion he started to open the strings of her dress which were tied tightly at her back.  Soon the dress slip fall on the floor .

Y/n was only left in her undergarments.  Jungkook eyes scanned her whole body which was covered with belt , whip and hickey marks .

For once jungkook also felt a pang of disgust seeing how brutally he treated this small girl . All incidents flashed in front of his eyes .. how he treated her .. forcefully did it with her.  Her crying and scared face red eyes full of tears and fear popped up in his mind .

Jungkook- you endure me this whole time and still behaved soo happily today .. you are something. 

He kissed those bruises on her which he called them ugly once in his life . He creased her hair and looked toward the sleeping figure with eyes full of affection .

He made her wear his tshirt which was enough for her to hide herself .

Jungkook also layed beside her and started thinking of his feelings towards y/n .

After sometime his mind got stuck on her words...

I WANT TO BE A PILOT .. PLEASE ALPHA LET ME STUDY PLEASE. 

Jungkook- pilot..
He whispered to himself. 

Since y/n face was towards jungkook he saw her sleeping face . That peace spread all over her face made him smile .

Time skip to next morning

Y/n woke as usually.  She tied her hair into a messy bun . She did not get shocked seeing her clothes being changed as she know either jungkook did it or Yana .

After getting fresh up she went downstairs and started preparing dinner for Jungkook. 
She was a bit happy seeing jungkook in a calm and  in not a angry face .

Jungkook- breakfast?

Y/n - coming alpha .

Y/n went and served him breakfast. 

Jungkook- we will go out in evening to bring some supplies . You are also coming with me .

Y/n - yes alpha .

Jungkook- come and have food.

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗

Byeeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘