After dropping the boys in their respective houses the car was only left with Soobin and Yeonjun once again. It was already dark.

"Do you want to stay over?" Yeonjun asked still focusing on driving.

"Just drop me thereby if you don't feel Ike driving anymore ."

"Why? You haven't stayed over since long time. And I'm really bored. I need a company." Now Yeonjun turned at the taller implying his request with his pouty lips and sparkling eyes. He knows this works and this time it did too. Soobin agreed to stay over.

Yeonjun unlocked his house followed by Soobin. Soobin scanned the house and realized that the interior was changed.
They basically meet up at their secret den so there was no need of visiting each other's house but still they sometimes used to hangout but mostly in Heuning's house so Soobin didn't care much about the changing interiors as he visited Yeonjun's house a couple of month ago.

"Come inside." Yeonjun signaled Soobin to follow him towards his room.

"You can change into my pajamas ." Yeonjun opened the wardrobe for Soobin to choose and Soobin mentally giggled at the colorful discovery of Yeonjun's pajama collection.
In outside Yeonjun dressed cool mostly in black but his pajama collection was still the same colorful painted with teddy bears,fruits etc childish designs.

Soobin picked the Yellow pajamas and Yeonjun headed him to the guest room.

After taking a shower Soobin got changed into pajamas. He dried his hairs and applied some essential oils displayed in the dress in table .
He even keeps these in the guest room or he's visited by guests often?
Soobin wandered but shrugging off his thoughts he focused on applying moisturizer .

Once done with that and clad in his favourite pink pajamas Yeonjun filled his lungs with a deep and hopefully energizing breath.
After completing all night skin care routine Yeonjun selected a movie and called soobin.

"Come to my room quick I've paused the movie."

"Alright."

Soobin was tired as hell and he had no intention of doing anything but Yeonjun invited him not to lounge but to spend time with him so he was helpless but to join Yeonjun.

He walked to the older's room sluggishly accompanied with subtle yawns.

Yeonjun was cuddling his pillow staring at the laptop screen when his door knob got twisted gaining his attention. He looked at the younger wearing his sunflower pajamas but not the way it was supposed to be.

They hung low on his hips. So low that he could see the waist band of his underwear.
And they were a light shade of gray that complemented his skin.
Upper buttons unbuttoned manifesting his
Glorious chest.
Yeonjun took a defeated gulp .
Sinner.

Soobin looked sleepy so obviously he didn't care much about his dressing right now but it devasted Yeonjun.
Releasing a fake cough Yeonjun caught Soobin's attention because he was literally zoning out standing at Yeonjun's door .

Soobin looked at him and he could find the old lost Yeonjun .
The coy Yeonjun hopping on the bed with his cute pink pajamas.
Oh Lord he couldn't explain how much he loved this submissive view.

But Yeonjun's sweet smile pulled back him from being off guard.
Throwing a smile back he sat beside Yeonjun.
Yeonjun played "the merciless."
They were watching the thriller movie and without each other's acknowledgement they moved closer . Getting each other's familiarity.
The sweet strawberry scent from Yeonjun thrilled Soobin more than the movie.

Sleep? It abandoned his eyes the moment he entered the room . How could he miss the view of Yeonjun rarely being cute.
But he didn't let himself distracted.
With the hysteria Yeonjun unconsciously snuggled on Soobin screaming with the actions in the movie.
Soobin laughed at his cuteness.
But silently.
He looked at Yeonjun more then the movie.
Yeonjun must have forgotten about that one incident or accident.
He thought.

The movie was still going when subconsciously Soobin's hand traces inside Yeonjun's top stroking his belly and this time Yeonjun could feel the proximity.
Soobin looked ravishing under the purple bliss light of his room. He didn't dare to look at the younger the whole time but not now. He wriggled his body facing the younger.

Soobin could sense something.
The rush of adrenaline and panic.
Yeonjun gaze fixed with determination.
So basic,so primal,so hot.

"Kiss me." Yeonjun demanded and Soobin just kept staring intently.
Yeonjun moved a little closer .
Their breathes touching.

"Kiss me Soobin." He whispered.
And Soobin couldn't but move closer just a millimeter and he realized what happened when they did that the last time. The unhinged transgression.
The dysphoric feeling.

He quickly moved back.

"Yeonjun I should really appreciate your audacity." He mocked and quickly got up from the bed.
Yeonjun followed him.
Soobin was heading outside and Yeonjun confined him by holding his hand.

"Don't go I need you." He whimpered.

"No I won't let your intrusive to dominate me this time." And he walked to the guest room with steady pace.

[1337 words]
I technically like this chapter for Soobin being a brave soldier.