"When will the wedding ceremony take place ?" Yejin asked smiling widely . Rosé widened her eyes at that as she saw everyone looking at Minyoung then at her curiously .

"Is it really necessary ? I mean we have been married for a long time already" Rosé asked while laughing nervously . "That doesn't work . Just think about it . President Park Jimin of Park group and famous singer Lee Rosé got married and there was no ceremony . That sounds bad" Jisoo explained and Rosé looked at her with a pleading look to consider in which Jisoo smiled widely .

"You don't need to worry about it . Just tell us your preferences and we'll handle everything my daughter" Minyoung said caressing Rosé's hair . Rosé didn't say anything and just nodded .

"I'm excited already" Yeji said clasping her hands making everyone chuckle .

~~~~~

"How is everything going ?" Hyunbin asked as soon as they escorted outside of the cabin . The passerby had to look more than twice to the bunch of handsome men in suits and one in white coat standing outside of the VIP cabin .

"It's settled . The family in under our observe . When Rosé recovers I'll take her to them to say some last words and then let the law take care of everything" Jimin explained to the elder .

"As your wife said , they are involved in illegal business and she knows about these . We can use it to bring them down" Sohyun gave an idea and Jin , Jimin and Taehyung smirked .

"About that , it is in my control . Rosé told us those and we collected evidences . After Rosé's discharge we'll expose everything" Taehyung said smirking .

"That's great in that way we can avenge for everything" Seojoon said and everyone nodded .

"But there is still one problem . There is a traitor in our group" Jin said making the elders confused .

"What are you saying ?" Sohyun asked looking at his son confusedly . "Kang Meng's second son . He is still unknown to us . As per as my and Namjoon hyung's investigation , he works in my company . We are looking into it" Jimin explained to the elders .

"Whoever it is must be close to Jimin because he predicts everything correctly" Taehyung added to make the elders alert too .

"Have a close look at everyone close to you . I'll ask my men to look into it too" Hyunbin said and Seojoon and Sohyun said the same thing .

"We have a guess already and keeping a close eye on that person" Jimin said and the elders nodded again .

"We can't stay calm until we know who his son is . Because that man can be dangerous to us" Sohyun said and the boys nodded .

"The girls safety is in our hand . Remember they will never come for us but for our woman" Seojoon explained making everyone agree because it is true .

Their woman are their weakness and enemies tend to attack on their weaknesses .

~~~~~

"Boss what should we do about elder Kang ?" A man in suit asked the other who was sitting on a chair while drinking wine . "Nothing . I warned him not to act on impulse . But he didn't listen to me . He never did . Now let him suffer" the man sitting on the chair with his legs on the table said .