To his surprise, Caesar did not refute this time, nor pretended to be stupid to avoid the topic, but nodded thoughtfully.

Jiada saw that there was something going on this time, so he quickly squinted his eyes and leaned over gossipingly: "How are you and the marshal...?" How

is it? There doesn't seem to be anything going on between them, it's just that... Maybe, they're about to get married.

Caesar seemed to push Jiada's head away with a bit of disgust, but his mouth couldn't help but curled up in a beautiful arc, which made Jiada stunned for a while.

At night, Ryan, in his bunny pajamas, looked like a fluffy little white ball sleeping soundly in his father's arms. The screen of the communicator next to the pillow lighted up quietly, and then went dark quietly after a few seconds.

【I'm back. 】

It was already the next morning when Caesar saw the news.

He sat up abruptly, rubbed his eyes, and looked at the screen again to make sure he was right.

It's Aika, and the sending time is early in the morning.

Caesar first replied: [Where are you? ]

Then he felt that his tone was too eager, so he added: 【Welcome back. 】

While waiting for Ai Jia to reply, he first dressed up in front of the mirror, secretly nervous about the upcoming reunion.

When changing to the fifth set of clothes, Caesar finally realized how entangled he was, so he forced himself to stop and turned to Xingwang News.

Sure enough, when the sky was just getting dark in the early morning, a video of Ai Jia and several senior military generals appearing in the Central Xingxing Port appeared on the star network. Because they appeared too early, and a few days earlier than the expected arrival date on Starnet, many reporters who were waiting to broadcast first-hand news at Starport all returned empty-handed, and only a few lucky ones took pictures of videos and news pictures.

Caesar watched the videos and pictures from different angles and quality from start to finish several times before he came to a conclusion - Ai Jia lost weight.

The original sharp-edged face became thinner, his eyes became sharper than the previous indifference, and the silver hair seemed to have grown a bit longer, and it was hard to hide the evil spirit in his gestures. It was clearly the appearance of a military female that Nishizawa would respect and keep away from before, but now he felt—it was really beautiful.

Is this the beauty is in the eye of the beholder? He subconsciously blinked at the sight of Ai Jia looking towards the camera in the last video.

[I'm outside the door. 】

Caesar's heart beat wildly.

The news is exactly the same as last time, the scene is almost the same as last time, and the protagonist is exactly the same as last time.

He turned and went downstairs without hesitation, and opened the door impatiently.

Outside the door, Ai Jia, who had already changed his military uniform, was standing straight in his ordinary clothes. The golden sun shone on him, but it never melted his coldness. Until he saw the little boy he had been thinking about day and night through the slowly opened door, a gentleness that was completely opposite to his temperament suddenly appeared on Ai Jia's face.

Just one look at each other, without any words, they have already embraced tightly.

"You promised me that if I come back alive, you will marry me, right?"

Suddenly, Caesar heard Ai Jia asking in his ear. The voice was very soft, and the tone was still uncertain, as if he was afraid that he would go back on his word.

In the past six months, Caesar, who has attended countless social occasions for the work of the Cub Protection Association, is no longer the little Xiongzi who just shivered and closed his eyes, acquiescing to the other party's courtship.

He got out of Ai Jia's arms with an innocent tone and sly eyes: "Have I ever said such a thing?"

He just closed his eyes at that time, but he never personally said that he would marry Ai Jia.

Ai Jia's panic was visible to the naked eye, and there was no trace of the imperial marshal's cold and calm look: "At that time—" The

next second, Xiao Xiongzi gave him an unexpected surprise and successfully blocked the rest of his words.

Chirp.

Caesar secretly emboldened himself, quickly approached Ai Jia's lips, and pressed an innocent and sincere kiss.

The next second, he backed back to the original place, as if he had done nothing, and bent his beautiful black eyes: "I'll say now—"

Ai Jia stared at his dark pupils, holding his breath, not knowing whether he was distracted by being teased, or nervously waiting for Xiao Xiongzi's next words.

Caesar's eyes slowly passed over Ai Jia's sexy thin lips and handsome nose bridge, and finally stopped at the pair of ice blue eyes, which always looked intently at his own eyes, and said seriously: "I am willing to marry you, Mr. Ai Jia." How to describe Ai Jia's mood at that moment

? It was like flying from hell to heaven in an instant.

Ai Jia stared at those eyes that became more and more agile, and thought to himself, his little male seems to have learned badly.

But such a little Xiongzi made his heart move even more, controlling all his emotions, making him willing to give everything for his little Xiongzi.

"Ryan hasn't gotten up yet, I'll call him." Caesar took his hand and walked into the room. Ai Jia looked down at their tightly intertwined fingers, and slightly curled his lips.

It wasn't until the other party went upstairs to call Xiao Chongzai that Ai Jia realized that because he was anxious to see Xiao Xiongzi, he seemed to come in too much haste, and even forgot to bring a gift for Xiao Chongzai. After such a long absence, Xiao Chong Cub usually doesn't remember much, so he has already forgotten him, right?

He sat awkwardly in the living room, nervous and cramped.

Upstairs, Caesar patiently dressed Ryan, took him to wash, and softly coaxed the little insect who was still a little bit angry: "Ruin is good, the sun is about to dry his ass." Ryan wrinkled his nose, his eyes were half-closed, and his little head was still a little bit

.

Caesar patted his little butt: "Be more energetic, Uncle Aiga is here."

Ryan opened his eyes with a whoosh, and he didn't feel sleepy anymore, his eyes stared like copper bells.

Is Uncle Aijia going to live in their house like Brother Nuoxi?

Hearing the sound of footsteps on the stairs, Ai Jia immediately stood up, standing up straighter than when he was being interviewed.

I haven't seen him for half a year, but Xiao Chong cub is growing fast. Not only has he grown a lot taller, but his face has also gradually lost the baby fat. The round cheeks that were originally like a bun look cute, but now with more and more refined facial features, they have begun to show their future beauty clues.

Upon seeing him, Ryan exclaimed cheerfully, "Uncle Aga—"