• Chapter 2: Foul Agony

.........................•°●°•..........................

Your thoughts were interrupted by a shadowy figure in the corner of your eye. Your heart skipped a beat, you didn't know if you were starting to hallucinate or going insane by now. The unknown woman slowly left her station and moved towards you. Her hands were empty, much to your relief this time. But you were shaken by what seemed to be a faint smirk on her lips. Something told you that she found what she had been looking for but she can't quit figure out how to get that one thing that has been failing all the tests so far.

She walked over to you without saying a word. She looked you down head to toe with her eyes, focusing on each part of your body. It seemed like she scanned each curve of you, each mark. Although dressed modestly, you had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in your life. You carefully looked at her face and could've sworn that there was a hunger in her eyes. She was desperate for answers for the fault tests she did on you. Then suddenly, she shifted her gaze to yours, making you flinch.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally broke the silence and with a faint curl of her lips she finally spoke, breaking the stare duel.

"Now, where we we?" She spoke with smirk. You stared at her anxiously, not knowing what she'll do to you next.

"I'm quite amused I must say, the way your blood reacted." She said while glaring down at the leather straps around your wrists. "Do you know who I am?" She asked with a soft tone gazing her eyes over your whole body. You shook your head slowly and looked at her as she examined your vulnerable body.

"No?.." She sounded a bit surprised.

"We can't really proceed, if you don't know..." She patted your tied up hand and glanced over to your fearful eyes. It looked like she thought for a moment before speaking again. She glanced at the wall behind you and let go of your hand. You closed your eyes and tried to focus on your breathing as the woman walked behind you and what you could hear, she was preparing something. You heard multiple clicking sounds behind which made you open your eyes again from curiosity. You watched at the woman while she placed a unfamiliar device on the table beside the labatorium bed. You looked over to the unknown device and wandered your eyes over it.

The black rectangle device had a several electric switches on the left side, on the opposite side were four buttons in different colors. In the middle of the device was a round timer with written seconds. She held two electrodes wires in her hands and placed it beside the device, as she searched for something in a drawer by her labatorium table you felt a odd feeling in you, you didn't trust her or any of her silly devices that were in this room. You focused on your breathing rhythm and tried not to start panicking but the more you looked at what she doing the more you got nervous and scared. She attached two round rubber stickers to the both ends of the electrodes and glimpsed to the side and glanced over your stiff scared body on the table.

"Shocking therapy.." She said meeting your eyes with hers "I'll place this two electrodes to the temples of your head.." She explained lifting the the electrodes up.

"The shockewave won't take long, the electricity will pass fast with intense energy sound waves, travelling faster than the speed of sound, into affected tissues in your brain, jogging your memory cells... it is not guaranteed that you'll get your memory back but to increase that percentage, I'll put you in without anesthesia.." You saw a faint smirk on her lips as she spoke the last sentence.

You're breathing increased as she explained what she'll do to you. The thought of not being able to run away from this torture made you devastated from the inside. You couldn't do anything nor say. The only thing that repeated in your mind is that you had to take it no matter what you do or thought.