23

FREEN'S POV

I couldn't sleep after the hot sex we had. I kept playing it over and over in my head.

I haven't had sex before. It was a bit strange at first but Becky made me feel loved.

I know she has done it before. She was really good and she was slow, carrying me along.

*****************************

We went to campus the next day, hand in hand.

Everyone stared at us being all confused about our relationship status.

"Didn't she say that they were not a couple yesterday? Why are they holding hands today?" A student said

"I think she was lying when she said that she wasn't Becky's girlfriend." Another student replied

"They are definitely dating. Look at the way they're staring lovingly into each other's eyes."

Wow! They're so cute together. I'm shipping them badly." Another student said.

the news about Our relationship was the talk all around campus all morning.

Becky was right. We just had to convince everyone that we're a couple and they'll forget about what I said the previous day.

Soon, Becky went to class and I also went for my classes.

We agreed to meet up afterwards and have lunch in the school cafeteria, so that more students will see us together and believe that we're a couple.

And all the rumours about me denying being Becky's girlfriend or Becky's sex slave would fade.

*****************************

After classes, I headed over to the cafeteria and Becky was already there with some friends of hers.

"She's being punctual for me" I said and walked towards them.

But soon heard their discussion. They were talking about Becky and I and about our relationship.

"So Becky tell us. Be honest okay? Why would you want to go out with FREEN?

I mean, she poor, with no power, fame or reputation. And she's not even a guy that can rock your world in bed.

So what attracted you to someone like her?" Minho, one of Becky's friends asked.

"Yes Becky, spill the beans. We're friends ain't we? Just tell us. What's so special about Freen that we're not seeing." Jenna, another friend of hers added.

"Come on Becky, Tell us!!

Or are you just exploring your sexuality and you didn't want to do it with someone who is known and so you decided to do it with a lowlife." Nan, her third friend seated on the table asked.

"Let me stop you right there," Becky cuts in.

"First of all, she's not a lowlife. She's my lover remember?

And secondly, YES!! Just there's this secret that I found out about her.

She's not just a pretty face.

Sometimes, she can be annoying. But she's really good...... If you know what I mean.

She's so sexy and she has the most amazing body. And her boobs, oh my gosh, I could just stare at them all day.

And because she isn't rich, I know that it's her natural body, and not some plastic surgery.

The truth is that she's just so perfect.

And the first day I accidentally saw her naked, I was turned on by her naked body and that day, I swore that I'll have her." Becky narrated to her friends

"And you did have her. Because why not?

No one can ever say "NO" to the great "BECKY LAWD" you're a legendary queen." Minho said as they all burst into laughter.

Hearing this, I became angry. I refuse to join her for lunch as was originally planned.

So it's my body that she has been after all this while. She's just lusting after me and her feelings for me ain't real.

I thought I had seen through, to the real Becky.

I thought she truly cared about me and love me even though she never said it.

But I was wrong. All she cares about is how sexy I am. And I was a fool to think that I meant more than physical pleasure to her.

To be continued....