26

FREEN'S POV

The first semester came to a close, and we got ready to return home.

"I wish we could just stay here forever. I know that when we get back home, I won't see you as much." Becky said.

"We'll talk on phone and you can come visit whenever you like."

"Really? Whenever I like? Does that mean... I can sleep over too?" She said putting on a evil smirk.

"Don't give another meaning to what I said Becky." I said while still packing.

Soon, we got all our stuff and headed for the car which was sent by Mr LAWD to get us.

I had to get to the DRAGON'S BREATH first to drop Becky off before going home. When we got to the LAWD'S mansion, I greeted Mr Lawd, who was pleased with my service.

"You just started but you've done a fine job protecting my daughter" Mr Lawd complimented me

After greetings Mr LAWD, I stepped outside to see my dad and Becky did the same.

I stayed with my dad for hours discussing and we sure had a lot to talk about.

I haven't seen him for a long time. I wanted to visit during weekends but Becky didn't want the DRAGON SYNDICATE'S problems. So we stayed the entire semester before returning home.

•••

It was getting dark and I needed to return home. It will be rude of me to leave without telling Becky. So I went to tell her that was about leaving.

She was lying down with her back against a pillow on the bed when I entered the room.

She was actually talking to a female servant when I entered the bedroom.

I forgot to knock. I guess it has become a habit.

"I'm sorry Miss Lawd. I'll go out and knock" I said trying to act humble and polite in front of the servant present in the room.

"What do you mean by that?" She said, jumping right out of the bed and hugging me in front of the maid.

"I've missed you so... so much. Why didn't you come see me before now? I've been in here for hours waiting for you."

She had no care in the world that there was someone else present with us in the room. What if the maid tells her father about us? Oh wait. Does he already know?

He prolly knows already and that is why she is being so open about it.

"FREEN!"

She said being all serious holding both my hands

"Remember when you promised me that I could come visit whenever I like?"

"Yeah..." I said raising an eyebrow. I hope she isn't planning on visiting me right now.

"Can I come visit you right now?" Becky asked.

Is she serious? I just laughed and said;

"Becky? You just got home few hours ago. Your room must have missed you and I'm sure your bed misses you too. So get comfortable at home first before talking about visiting." I pulled her close, playfully giving her a bump on her forehead.