Zhong Leyou blushed because of him, but obediently poked Leng Fujun on the face. Leng Fujun was too beautiful, so he started to push his feet, and insisted on telling Zhong Leyou to call him husband, and if he didn't call him, he wouldn't be allowed to sleep tonight.

    Zhong Leyou was not willing to call, he turned his head away, ashamed to look at Leng Fujun again.

    Leng Fujun just liked his shy and annoyed appearance, he was so obedient that people wanted to bully him severely.

    He used the excuse of looking at the baby to touch his belly: "...has the baby grown up recently?"

    Zhong Leyou believed it unsuspectingly, Ren Leng and Fu Jun touched: "...Well, it seems to be..."

    As a result It is conceivable that it has been tricked again.

    Leng Fujun pressed against Zhong Leyou's ear, without moving his hands, coaxed in a low voice: "Baby, let brother..."

    Before he could finish talking, the phone rang.

    Too bad.

    Leng Fujun didn't plan to answer, and thought that some bastard who didn't know how to pick the time would call him at such a time. But after taking a look, it was Song Shengqiao.

    After hesitating for ten seconds, Leng Fujun chose to hang up the call.

    But within a minute, Song Shengqiao called again.

    Leng Fujun would hang up because he thought that Song Shengqiao would not come to him for any serious matter, but the second thing was that it was something that had to be talked about at this time.

    He had to take it.

    Kissing Zhong Leyou's forehead, he said: "I'll answer the phone, dear, I'll carry you to sleep later." "

    Yes."

    Leng Fujun answered the phone, went outside to talk.

    Song Shengqiao was very upset that he was hung up by Leng Fujun, so his tone was a bit unkind: "Mr. Leng, are you busy?" Leng Fujun could only say: "I pressed the wrong button just now, and I was about to call back,

    so late Is there something wrong?"

    "I've heard some bad rumors recently, and it happens to be about you." Song Shengqiao cut to the chase, "Someone, you recently raised a high school student for fun, isn't it true? ?"

    Leng Fujun was still in a daze.

    high school student?

    Is he crazy?

    The person who spread the rumors must also be crazy.

    "If you are a minor, you will go to jail. I seem to want to eat this meal?" Leng Fujun felt extremely absurd, and what was even more absurd was that Song Shengqiao even had doubts, and even called him to ask for confirmation, "This is all Where did the rumor come from? It's too ridiculous."

    "Someone saw you hugging a boy and flirting with each other. That person betrayed you. Not only I believe it, but many people will believe it."

    Leng Fujun has a big head, when did he hug a boy and kiss me? He also hugged Zhong Leyou alone...Come on, yes, this boy is probably Zhong Leyou.

    Thinking about where he took Zhong Leyou the last time, and who Song Shengqiao would doubt if he heard what he said, Leng Fujun immediately knew it——Fu Yucheng, that bastard, if he had known that day, he would have put his The dog's head was screwed off.