Chapter 14 I'll give you five million (14)

Start from the beginning

  Didn’t Jiang Nian just say that she is still young and has not yet reached the legal age for marriage, so she hasn’t thought about getting married yet... Maybe she will dump her son someday!!

  But Yao Shuqin didn't really want to talk to Jiang Nian about these things, otherwise Jiang Nian knew that it was because of her that his son decided to go out for a walk, maybe his tail would go up.

So Ms. Yao Shuqin said: "I have talked with Shen Ming, and I have thought about it seriously. Now we are all about free love, and you have not yet reached the stage of talking about marriage. If this is the case, I can not ask for the time being."

  Jiang Nian was very surprised, so what did the hero do to make Ms. Yao Shuqin have such a big change? And let her lose five million yuan?

  Jiang Nian asked suspiciously, "Mrs. Shen, do you really think so? Will you stop stopping me and Shen Ming from now on?"

  Yao Shuqin coughed lightly, and said, "Don't get me wrong, I just want you to have a relationship first, and we'll talk about the rest."

  "Yeah, I understand. Getting Mrs. Shen's consent is already a good start. I believe it won't be long before you change your mind again! Don't worry, Aunt Shen, I will have a good talk with Shen Ming in love!"

  "......???" Why do you feel that hearing this makes people feel uneasy?

  Ms. Yao Shuqin looked at Jiang Nian's obedient and obedient appearance, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt uneasy. This must be just an excuse to let her relax her vigilance!

  Jiang Nian also said: "It's just that I said a lot of things that hurt Shen Ming before, I hope he can forgive me, understand that I have difficulties, then can I go to Shen Ming now..."

  "Wait." Yao Shuqin rubbed her forehead with a headache, "Let me think about this matter again."

  Jiang Nian lowered his head, looking at Yao Shuqin with disappointment and sadness: "Huh?"

  Yao Shuqin also felt a little embarrassed. After all, Jiang Nian cooperated with her very well. Except for rejecting her request for the first time, she was very obedient several times after that, and did not provoke her relationship with Shen Ming. This time, she took the initiative to find it, and she was the one who wanted this or that.

  Yao Shuqin thought, if she hadn't been upset by her son, she wouldn't be vacillating.

  "You let me think about it again, and I will contact you when I think about it."

  After leaving such a sentence, Yao Shuqin picked up her small bag and left quickly, as if fleeing in a hurry.

  Jiang Nian also ran back to school nervously, thinking that Ms. Yao Shuqin would be too scared to change her mind if she said so. She even prepared for the final exam more seriously than before. Put away the bag, and got on the bullet train back home.

  She has planned everything. When she gets home, she will buy a suite first, and then make a plan for a family of three to travel around the world. It will be more at ease to spend the money.

  When Jiang Nian came home, she was naturally warmly welcomed by the whole family, but she was on vacation and the school was not yet on vacation. The matter of Father Jiang's early retirement was also resolved. He said that there was an oolong Jiang After being sad for a few days, he became lively again.

  During the day, the couple went to work as usual. Jiang Nian worked as a rice bug at home, and downloaded a house-buying app to look for houses every day. She valued a newly built villa group nearby. The environment is good, the surrounding facilities are good, and it is also close to the school...

  While looking at the house, Jiang Nian made a plan for traveling around the world, and played games when he was tired. He lived a very comfortable life, even though he had changed from a baby who had just returned home to a little weed.

  "You see, you don't go out and walk around every day at home. Your body is useless. From now on, the task of selling vegetables will be entrusted to you. I will put the money in the drawer and get it myself."

  Shopping for vegetables? Just kidding, she is now a little rich woman with a huge sum of five million dollars, and she is going to live in a villa and travel around the world soon. Does she still need to buy vegetables by herself?

  Mother Jiang: "Hurry up!"

  "……oh."

  ... Even though she was a little rich woman with five million dollars in her pocket, her mother was still the scariest creature in the world, and she could only go out with a handful of change.

  She casually bought some vegetables and two ribs at the vegetable market, gnawed on a cone and stepped on her flip-flops and walked back leisurely, thinking that it was time to confess to her family that she was actually a rich woman.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as she got home, she saw an unexpected visitor standing downstairs.

  She was so shocked that she almost swallowed the cone: "Shen Ming, why are you here?"

  The man was wearing a white shirt and black trousers. He was simple and clean, with an impressive aura, which had already attracted the passing old men and women to stop and watch! Seeing that Jiang Nian recognized him, he immediately whispered something.

  Jiang Nian ran over with the vegetables and looked up at him: "Why are you here?"

  Shen Ming smiled, raised his hand to stroke Fu Jiang Nian's slightly messy long hair, his voice was as calm as ever: "Nian Nian, long time no see."

  Jiang Nian was stunned: "We broke up last time, why are you still here..."

  Shen Ming narrowed his eyes and snorted softly: "Although what you did made me very angry, I understand that you are not that kind of person. And when I came out, my mother told me that she said you were very angry. He loves me, but he listened to her and agreed to leave me because of her and fear of affecting the mother-child relationship between her and me."

  Jiang Nian: "..."

  ... Ms. Yao Shuqin will do anything to get back five million??

  It was only then that Jiang Nian found out that Shen Ming was handing over work during this period, and he was leaving the Shen family to start his own business!

  The old man said, since he wants to break in, let him break in, but the Shen family can't give Shen Ming any help, and they are not allowed to take away the shares, funds, real estate, etc. that should be owned by the young master of the Shen family. He had already moved out of the Shen residence, and found a temporary house to live in, and only went back to visit from time to time.

  Jiang Nian was stunned when she heard that, she had thought about what Shen Ming might do, but she never thought that he would choose to leave the Shen family so decisively: "So you have nothing now?"

  It seems that even the car he drove was borrowed from Xu Chao?

  Shen Ming: "Yes, I still have you."

  Jiang Nian pursed his lips and said, "...it's different, what about your family?"

  "I miss them, or they miss me, we can meet at any time, and I can go home anytime." He poked her forehead, a little helpless, "I just left the Shen family to start a business, not separated from the family Relationship, where do you want to go?"

Jiang Nian rubbed his forehead, looking at Shen Ming still in disbelief.

  ...So her long-awaited abuse of body and mind is over? QAQ

  Shen Ming looked at Jiang Nian's wrinkled face and saw the surprise and bewilderment in her eyes, he raised his eyebrows and chuckled lightly, as if he had thought of something, he spread his palm: "Give it to me."

  Jiang Nian said, looking at his palm: "...what?"

  "The five million."

  “…………???”

  You devil, are you sure you didn't come to cheat me of five million???