"I do, my moms would go to work, she would bring me to to Wednesday's place to get babysat." He said smilling. Which also made Blake smirked a bit. "I hope she doesn't ask for money though." Blake sighed already feeling annoyed and bitter. Matthew looked at him with a poker face. "Money? Why would she need money-" Matthew asked not understanding. "It is actually a mystery to us." Blake responded. "Wait, but how is she going to help us get to the other Marelsia?" Helene asked confused because even though she's a sorcereres, it takes lots of power to make a portal between worlds. "You'll see Helene." He said ignoring the question. Caden felt suspicious of something, and so did Kristina. Though she decided to ignore it unlike Caden. "I'll get the answers if no one is going to. I know you're hiding something." He thought to himself.

Kristina looked at other photos which had her father's and when she looked at one of her dad's who had ocean hair she got an idea. "Blake, is there anyone else you wanted to recruit?" She asked. Blake hummed thinking. "Not really no." He said looking back at her. She smirked and pointed at a picture of her father. "He has a brother who is a suit. If I remember correctly. How about we recruit the suits?" She asked feeling confident. Blake looked at her like if it was the worst idea. "Kristina no. We can't bother him for our war!" He said putting his hands on the table. "But what if he says yes?" She asked as well putting her hands on the table. "He has stuff to do like lead! We can't ask him for this type of stuff." Kristina was about to argue back until Caden cut her off and replied "he's right though, even though that might seem like a good idea that could ruin things!" He said adjusting his posture. "And besides, didn't you wanted to protect him from the dark clan?" He asked crossing his arms. Kristina went silent. Thinking about her words. "I.. I know. But, with what we have, I think some backup would be good considering what exterminated our parents." She said in a softer tone.

Both the boys thought and Blake sighed. "I'll think about it, alright?" Blake said. Kristina nodded and sighed not wanting to argue back. "Now you are free to go, I'll go do my own stuff." He said as he teleported. The four kids looked at eachother thinking about stuff they could do.

Matthew thought again and got an idea. He turned around and looked at the three with smug. "What do you have in mind..?" Helene asked clearly not liking the smug Matthew was doing. "How about.. we train together?" He asked while raising his hands in the smirked. Caden smirked and got out his sword. "Why not? Especially since I get to kick your ass!" Caden yelled. Matthew laughed back and got out his bow. "You're wrong Cade." He said teleporting away. Helene laughed and looked at Kristina when Caden also joined Mathew in the portal. "How about we join them?" Helene asked clearly amused by the idea. "Hell yeah!" Kristina yelled getting her axe out.

___________________________

Meanwhile...
___________________________

"Are you sure you want to have her on our side?" A man with brown skin and reddish hair asked. "She could be useful. You know how strong the Dark protector is." Another woman said but with dark hair and a big white highlight. "Isn't she dead?" The man spoke up again and asked. Another woman with brown skin and purple-ish/black hair looked at him and replied. "You can't underestimate someone like that. Afterall, she is clever. As you told me right, Jinx?"

__________________________

With Blake...
__________________________

He got back to the base and saw how the kids weren't there. He sighed and sat on a chair looking at the plan he did and bumped his head on it. "What am I going to do.." he thought feeling absolutely wrecked. He lift his head up to see a photo of his old friends from when they fought Azazel after a few months later. He got up and grabbed it looking at it.

"C'mon guys! We gotta take a photo of our victory!" A girl with ginger hair said putting a camera tripod up. "And also friendship." She said excited. "That's childish." A black haired woman remarked. "Oh shut it Phoenix!" The boy with blue hair and girl with white haired said in unison. " The black haired woman gawked but then looked away scoffing. "This can't be that bad right?" A blonde girl asked looking at a tall boy with black hair. He looked at her and just rolled his eyes. "I.. I guess?" He stuttered a bit. "Pleaasseeee?" The ginger hair girl asked with puppy eyes. "Sure Misty, it would be a great memory for us!" The white haired girl exclaimed. "Well, you are the leader so all we have to do is accept." The brown haired guy said getting in position for the photo. She smiled and put the timer to fifteen seconds. She then went to wrap a arm around the brown haired guy and dragged black haired guy with her to put her arm her hand. Which she didn't like it so much. Then the white haired girl laughed and rested her arm on the black girl's back. The blue haired guy watched and the brown haired guy also went to drag him and hugged him. Which he got flustered over but brushed it off. Blake positioned beside the blue haired boy but then realized the blonde haired girl didn't have a spot to position so he decided to out her on his shoulders while she yelped.