Chapter 068 Absorb Energy

Start from the beginning

Xiaobai who swallowed him dared to ask him for water, Tang Yu unceremoniously kicked the water monster far away, the water monster rolled a long way, shrank tremblingly in a corner and dared not come over up.

Tang Yu picked up the skull of the bone and looked at it. The closed mouth of the bone suddenly opened and bit towards Tang Yu's hand. Tang Yu slapped her sky cap, and the whole skull suddenly fell apart into slag. White beads the size of pearls fell from the skull.

In fact, this white bead is not obvious when it is put together with the broken skull, because it does not emit light, and it is also the color of a white bone. People who don't pay attention will mistake it for a small piece of bone, so no one has ever discovered that there is actually a small piece of bone in the skull of the mummy. There are beads present.

Tang Yu took this bead and went out of the space to study it. The power he could radiate from this bead fluctuated quite a lot. He guessed that this bead might be the mummy's thousands of years of cultivation. Well, if this bead is really helpful to Xiaobai's cultivation, then he doesn't mind going to the tomb to help Xiaobai kill a few more mummies and let him practice with this bead.

After all, absorbing the energy in this bead is much better than absorbing the female ghost.

Thinking of the female ghost, Tang Yu thought of the female ghost that was taken in by the Zhou family. Since Xiaobai can't use it anymore, why not let the female ghost be absorbed by Gold Finger? Can the spirit fruit mature?

Tang Yu stretched out the palm of his left hand, and golden fingers grew out of it in an instant. There was a straight measuring ruler in the middle, and the sides were as cute as two curved little arms. Looking at the sweet taste, Tang Yu couldn't help swallowing.

If it wasn't for his absolute concentration, he would have wanted to pick off the spiritual fruit and eat it.

But the spirit fruit is not yet ripe, and the effect of picking it off now is greatly reduced. Tang Yu took out the talisman that had taken the female ghost and twisted it lightly, and the talisman spontaneously ignited and quickly turned into a handful of ashes in his palm. The ashes were absorbed by the roots of Goldfinger, and his hands were quickly clean.

Tang Yu stared at the spirit fruit without blinking for a while, the green skin under the spirit fruit was only a little bit red, and many of them were not ripe, so the thousand-year-old female ghost couldn't ripen the spirit fruit all at once , Tang Yu felt that his gold finger was really too good at spending money.

There is no way to spend money, so I can only continue to pamper her.

Tang Yu glanced at the bead on the table, wondering if the golden finger could absorb the bead?

Tang Yu thought about it for a while and let it go. Let Xiaobai keep this bead. If Xiaobai wakes up and finds out, he must have lost his temper. The female ghost is given to Goldfinger, so Xiaobai will keep the bead Bar.

But he had to find a way to quickly ripen the spiritual fruit. Tang Yu really wanted to see how the mature spiritual fruit would help him. The spiritual energy in this world was so poor that his cultivation remained at the first level. Samsung, this is not the way to go.

Tang Yu practiced for half a month before Xiaobai woke up.

After waking up, Xiaobai's fierce aura became more intense, and the formation on Yuyin could no longer suppress the fierceness in his body. Tang Yu had to upgrade and stabilize the formation, otherwise Xiaobai hadn't walked out yet. His ferocity is estimated to attract a lot of people.

Sure enough, Xiaobai, who had absorbed the beads, looked obviously different. Although he was still in the form of a cub, he already had a majestic temperament. His posture was very bluffing, and his eyes were sharp, which made people feel scary at a glance.

Tang Yu was very satisfied, but he didn't give Xiaobai the other bead immediately.

Xiaobai just absorbed a bead, and it took so many days of coma to transform the energy into his own cultivation. He has not fully adapted to it yet. If he absorbs another bead quickly, Tang Yu is afraid that it will become thoughtless and cannot A ferocious beast that controls its own behavior is not worth the candle.

"Since you're awake, let's go." Tang Yu picked up Xiaobai and went to Boss Yang. Boss Yang called Tang Yu two days ago and said that he had obtained a batch of high-quality medicinal materials, which were all good things. Ask Tang Yu if you want it?

Xiaobai was still asleep at that time, Tang Yu didn't dare to leave it, fearing that it would wake up at any time or there would be some danger, so naturally he didn't dare to leave. Now that Xiaobai woke up, he hugged Xiaobai and went.

Boss Yang was sitting behind the counter drowsy.

Tang Yu knocked on the counter.

Boss Yang opened his eyes and saw Tang Yu smiling happily, "Xiao Tang, you're here."

"Well, where are the good medicinal materials?" Tang Yu asked.

"Wait." Boss Yang said, turning around and going to the back room. After a while, he carefully took out a big wooden box and opened it for Tang Yu to see, "They are really good things, but because of the high price, they are usually very expensive." Few people buy so much directly, don’t you always ask me to help you pay attention to these good things? I guess you might want it, so I bought it for you.”

Tang Yu glanced at it, and was immediately pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be Ganoderma lucidum, and it was the best red lucidum among the varieties of Ganoderma lucidum.

"How is it? Do you like it?" Boss Yang said happily, "I went to the mountains to collect medicinal materials this time, and I saw it by chance at a family's house, and bought it at a high price."

"How much is it, I want it, thank you, Boss Yang." Tang Yu was very happy.

It's a pity that such a good red sesame can't be planted, otherwise, if it is planted in his space, it can be used as medicine to refine panacea in the future.

But now he is eager to let Goldfinger absorb the ripening fruit. When encountering such a good Ganoderma lucidum, he can only let Goldfinger absorb it first.

Boss Yang was also very happy to say, "We are all familiar with each other too. If I don't want to boo you, it's a one-off price."

"Okay." Tang Yu didn't even bargain. He knew that Boss Yang was working very hard. Such a good wild Ganoderma lucidum was hundreds of years old. There are quite a lot of shops, and Tang Yu can't match them at all.

Tang Yu happily accepted Ganoderma lucidum and asked, "Is there still no good ginseng?"

His golden finger is quite a prodigal now, and those bad ginsengs have not changed much after the golden finger absorbs them, so now Tang Yu is in urgent need of high-quality ginseng, just like this Ganoderma lucidum, the longer it is, the fuller and richer its aura will be.

"I don't have any here." Boss Yang was also in a good mood after receiving the money, and said with a smile, "However, I have inquired about a 500-year-old ginseng that will be auctioned at an auction recently. from."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com