SHOCKED

Jungkook- and tell me when we reach at home  ...

Y/n - ok alpha .

Soon they reached the shop .

Jungkook- y/n hold my hand and don't dare to leave it hmm ..

Y/n - done alpha I will not leave you .

Jungkook smiled at her making her cheeks getting flushed by red pigment .

In no time they stepped into the shope . Seeing the shop y/n eyes became wide in happiness. 

Jungkook- y/n ?

Y/n - speak up

She said not concentrating on his words as she was busy admiring her surroundings . She was holding his hands tightly while her head up and her eyes devoting her atmosphere. 

Jungkook- buy school supplies for yourself

He whispered in her ears as he bend down to her level .

Y/n - for whom alpha ?

She said as she couldn't hear it properly. 

Jungkook- for you princess

He again whispered as he licked her ear lobe before standing up again .

Y/n shivered with such sudden contact .

Her eyes looked into his . Jungkook was already staring her making poor soul tremble. 

Jungkook- what happened? You don't liked the shop or you want something else ?

Y/n - no no Iiied the shop . Alpha can we talk pls ..

She said showing her innocent eyes. 

Jungkook- first buy the supplies then we will go home and talk .

Y/n was now more confused.  She was confused with her alpha words .

Jungkook- Mike !

He shouted .

Mike - yes sir ?

Jungkook- show her the best school supplies .

Mike- yes sure sir , this way please ma'am. 

Y/n nodded her head . She was about to go when she was pulled back by Jungkook. 

Jungkook- buy whatever you want but behave yourself orelse...

Y/n - y.yes alpha .

He let her hand and y/n went with the boy .

Timeskip .

Y/n was done by selecting the supplies for herself. 

Mike - sir , ma'am has choose these supplies. 

Jungkook who was busy scrolling his phone gestured him to keep the supplies at the check in counter .

Cashier- sir 500 dollars is the total .

Y/n was shocked . For the little girl 500 dollars was a great amount to be paid off .

Y/n went near jungkook and held the hem of his shirt making him look at the girl ..

Jungkook- you need something else ?

Y/n - we can remove t.the p.pencil box .

Jungkook just laughed internally seeing her reaction . For a person who earns thousands of dollars in just hours 500 dollars is nothing for him .

Jungkook- don't worry about the amount cutie just add as much as you want .

Y/n nodded her head in a no . They made their bill clear and left for home.

Y/n was looking outside smiling . Seeing her like this gave some satisfaction to jungkook. 

Timeskip to night. 

Jungkook and y/n were now laying in the bed .

Jungkook- y/n from Monday you will be starting with your school .

Y/n - alpha..

Jungkook- hm ?

Y/n - you have changed . Pls remain like this .

Jungkook- I will until and unless you do something wrong and hide it from me .

Y/n - I promise not to hide anything from you .

Jungkook- good girl . I have rules for school too . Will tell you tomorrow. 

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏

Byeeeeeee love you 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍 ❤